Final prediction on Head Coach....

Noliaboi

Sophomore
Well the interviews and leaks should heat up this week. Who do you predict we will hire? Notice, I said predict not who you want us to hire?

I'll put my final prediction down: Dan Mullen!

Advertisement
My prediction NOT WHO I WANT.

The way we have operated the past ten years....I'm preparing for Mario to be the choice.
I'll bet on the incompetence of the adminstration until proven wrong.

Advertisement
My Prediction: Lane Kiffen
Who I want: 1a) Chip Kelly 1b) Butch Davis 1c) Hue Jackson
Realistic Worst Case Scenario: Greg Schiano or Mario Cristobal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Too much noise about Butch. Cue the it's happening gif.

All the noise is from people on this board who want Butch. Could be true, but this might be a nice time to slow your roll.
I think its Butch, as of right now the coach with the most publicity either on or off this board is Butch. So I'm going to get excited if he's the guy. Right now, he just seems to be the front runner.

Kiffen is definitely worse than Schiano and possibly worse than Mario. At least with Sciano we'd get a nasty defense.

Kiffen is definitely worse than Schiano and possibly worse than Mario. At least with Sciano we'd get a nasty defense.

Completely false, and with Kiffen we'd get a good offense. Schiano is literally Al Golden but way the **** more annoying. Granted better coach as a whole, but he belongs at like Syracuse or Maryland or something, NOT Miami.

Advertisement
Back