Final Collins Prediction (5:30 update)

98.gif

/DEAD

Advertisement
He picks anywhere other than Miami LePete I'm force-feeding you Skol at the Florida game in September.

"Otis Kirk said...
Robert has a story coming out a little later and I am going with Arkansas on Collins, I just heard some stuff that makes me think he is a Hog. The pick I gave him on Collins to Miami was yesterday, but I just had a phone call that has changed my opinion."

I think he will go with Arkansas because of the relationship with the coaches and he said he likes to play in cold weather. The fact that he is making this decision on National Television as well I think it will not go Miami's way which is upsetting. Go Canes!!

Advertisement
any one have any idea if there's a possible stream or way to watch the announcement if you're not in the south. In chicago and I definitely don't get fox sports south

any one have any idea if there's a possible stream or way to watch the announcement if you're not in the south. In chicago and I definitely don't get fox sports south

yes there are a few posted in the other collins thread

Advertisement
I think he will go with Arkansas because of the relationship with the coaches and he said he likes to play in cold weather. The fact that he is making this decision on National Television as well I think it will not go Miami's way which is upsetting. Go Canes!!

Hey Arkansas fan......please dont do a vanishing act come 10pm tonight.

Advertisement

Lulz. hes played a lot of ball in cold weather to say that

Advertisement
Don't worry Pete I know **** goes down in recruiting so I won't give you **** if your wrong but on your final prediction for aqm, you were right so I'll trust you

Don't think staff's on either side know to be honest. Just gotta go with the circumstantial evidence.

Advertisement
Back