Final Collins Prediction (5:30 update)

So according to Newberg's article, Collins didn't know where he was going until a min before he went on air. To me, if he really wasn't decided, he should have held off. Not saying it would have been any different, but why do these kids let anyone other than family influence their decisions???
That's bull****. When he announced he said something to the effect of "I've been wanting to get this off my chest for a while". He knew where he was going long before last night.

Advertisement
So according to Newberg's article, Collins didn't know where he was going until a min before he went on air. To me, if he really wasn't decided, he should have held off. Not saying it would have been any different, but why do these kids let anyone other than family influence their decisions???
That's bull****. When he announced he said something to the effect of "I've been wanting to get this off my chest for a while". He knew where he was going long before last night.

Of course he did--and the first clue should have been his decision to announce on that show in Atlanta.

Again Miami homers think all recruits going here. We're just as bad as fsu or worse.

Dont say that, you can call us as bad as fsu when we start saying we're getting every kid from Jacksonville or tally, or any place in that area

166.gif

Advertisement
Not going to say anything negative. I wish him well. But would it be possible to take down the pic on the home page under "Signing Day Buzz: 3 Days Away" where he is throwing up the U? He does NOT have that right. Not everyone can wear the U.

Of course he did--and the first clue should have been his decision to announce on that show in Atlanta.
Yep. In retrospect there were many signs pointing to Collins not coming to Miami.

And people here laff at FSU and their fans for thinking every recruit is there's.

All that should be done is get better in this process; IMO stick to evaluations and ditch the predictions/percentages.

Picking destinations and percentages is the "Mock Draft" of the recruiting game.

It tells you nothing, you will almost always be wrong and have a very low batting percentage...but in the end, that is all people want to see/read.

It doesn't make sense, to me, but the plebs eat predictions and percentages up.

Advertisement
Back