Final Collins Prediction (5:30 update)

Advertisement
No matter what happens tonight....
« on: Today at 04:56:39 PM »
please keep it civil on here as well as twitter. If/when the NCAA hands down it's sanctions on UM, they will likely grant releases to any recruit who so chooses to leave. We're likely going to finish with a couple of spots left so we don't want to burn any bridges

based on a couple more conversations I've had today

Miami

**5:30 update-- I just exchanged messages with Ray Lewis III (Collins' roommate at the Semper Fidelis game and on their OV) and RL3 thinks Miami will be the choice

105.gif

please keep it civil on here as well as twitter. If/when the NCAA hands down it's sanctions on UM, they will likely grant releases to any recruit who so chooses to leave. We're likely going to finish with a couple of spots left so we don't want to burn any bridges

Can't lose Collins to these dudes. Can't. Can't. Can't.

We roller skating, ice skating, couples skating, backwards skating, inline skating, speed skating, figure skating, skateboarding our asses off. Pulling off McTwist after McTwist.

Advertisement
Ferman just threw in the towel. Basically said he has no clue what Collins is going to do. Saying he doesnt know anyone who thinks Collins is going to pick us, but then says no one else seems to think they are it either.

Advertisement
Peter - Fat Manny says Arkansas and I assume the coach (Doug Gatewood) is his source despite denials on his part. My guess is Arkansas, a bad choice for Alex he'd be better off with FSU. As I said earlier he'll regret choosing Arkansas within weeks.

This post reeks of an inferiority complex

We roller skating, ice skating, couples skating, backwards skating, inline skating, speed skating, figure skating, skateboarding our asses off. Pulling off McTwist after McTwist.

Lets go. Thats Al in front and Donna in the back.

106.gif

Ferman just threw in the towel. Basically said he has no clue what Collins is going to do. Saying he doesnt know anyone who thinks Collins is going to pick us, but then says no one else seems to think they are it either.

Good news for us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
These national ***gots were saying Deon Bush would pick Alabama and Pete said it would be Miami, they said AQM would pick Alabama or Notre Dame and Pete said it would be Miami. If he says it's going to be Miami I believe him, but if he ends up being wrong I won't give him sh*t for it. Too many factors with these 17/18 year olds.

These national ***gots were saying Deon Bush would pick Alabama and Pete said it would be Miami, they said AQM would pick Alabama or Notre Dame and Pete said it would be Miami. If he says it's going to be Miami I believe him, but if he ends up being wrong I won't give him sh*t for it. Too many factors with these 17/18 year olds.

Don't forget Sandland to ASU. They ALL said it and they didn't even finish 2nd.

HOMEY AINT NEVER MET DAT NIKKUH PETE

SALUTE THE HOOT

Advertisement
Back