Final 247 Recruit Rankings

Advertisement
Me too I believe all 3 are 5 star talents. Williams and Hightower also moved up. Williams is in the top 100 at 89.

Advertisement
kinda confused by this list, Lingard is a 5 star on the recruit db on 247 but not on the final rankings? Are these different rankings? End-of-season maybe?

Brevin, Pope, and Lo are no-brainer 5 stars. Nesta probably is, as well.

kinda confused by this list, Lingard is a 5 star on the recruit db on 247 but not on the final rankings? Are these different rankings? End-of-season maybe?

Composite rankings he is a 5 star. 247 has him as a 4 star.

Advertisement
Brevin, Pope, and Lo are no-brainer 5 stars. Nesta probably is, as well.

Really curious to see where Rivals ranks Brevin...

BTW I think most people take more stock in Rivals rankings than 247... them and Scout were the sites that took CFB recruiting to the next level.

The 247 rankings are horrible for our guys. A ton of 4 stars in the composite ranking, but 3 stars according to 247. For example Reed and Mallory, which apparently have over 500 recruits ranked higher. And Davis which apparently has over 400 recruits ranked higher.

Advertisement
so Scaife was the best OL on the field during the all star games and they decided to drop him out of the Top 247 completely...

Still think the staff needs to do better OOS.....mixed high rated OOS guys with sfla guys and we rollin

Advertisement
The 247 rankings are horrible for our guys. A ton of 4 stars in the composite ranking, but 3 stars according to 247. For example Reed and Mallory, which apparently have over 500 recruits ranked higher. And Davis which apparently has over 400 recruits ranked higher.

The idea that any or all of the services "are horrible for our guys" is a ridiculous take. Every fanbase thinks their players are undervalued. Yeah, there are fair gripes (Mallory, for example), but overall, they rate on who they see and ultimately, how hard they push for said players in their meetings. There isn't any conspiracy against us, despite what anyone on this board wants you to believe.

Advertisement
Back