Fight after the Game between Mark Walton and.....

Advertisement
A Player from Ga. TECH...and if you look in the back Walter Tucker punched the guy and his helmet came off...then he wenr to scare off wirh another Ga. Tech player and that guy wanted no parts of it..lol
Click the link....

Miami's mascot wanted to get involved in Georgia Tech fight - SBNation.com

Walter Tucker the only dude over their about that life......

We got dudes holding his arms down...while a GT player could have swung on him as he had no helmet on.......

I always told people BROWARD dudes about FIGHTING...remember Anthony Reddick..lol...

Advertisement
I'd have pent up anger if i was Walter Tucker too..... "starting that slow white SEC reject at fullback in front of me? **** nah"

You never hold your own teamates hands down or your friend. Ive seen people get suckered punched while being "held back" just like that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
if i was Tucker if i got hit i might have fought the long snapper Gabriel.....

Jerome Washington showed some preparation i saw him put his helmet on.....coach scott came threw to break it up.....

Mark Walton is an Overtown kid...this could of got really messy for 40 if it was serious....

Advertisement
SebastianArrested_display_image-1.jpg

if i was Tucker if i got hit i might have fought the long snapper Gabriel.....

Jerome Washington showed some preparation i saw him put his helmet on.....coach scott came threw to break it up.....

Mark Walton is an Overtown kid...this could of got really messy for 40 if it was serious....

Yep.. number 40 would have been on first 48 real quick...lol

A Player from Ga. TECH...and if you look in the back Walter Tucker punched the guy and his helmet came off...then he wenr to scare off wirh another Ga. Tech player and that guy wanted no parts of it..lol
Click the link....

Miami's mascot wanted to get involved in Georgia Tech fight - SBNation.com

Walter Tucker the only dude over their about that life......

We got dudes holding his arms down...while a GT player could have swung on him as he had no helmet on.......

I always told people BROWARD dudes about FIGHTING...remember Anthony Reddick..lol...

Reddick was a beast with that helmet...lmao

Advertisement
Back