Fight after the Game between Mark Walton and.....

Advertisement
A Player from Ga. TECH...and if you look in the back Walter Tucker punched the guy and his helmet came off...then he wenr to scare off wirh another Ga. Tech player and that guy wanted no parts of it..lol
Click the link....

Miami's mascot wanted to get involved in Georgia Tech fight - SBNation.com

Walter Tucker the only dude over their about that life......

We got dudes holding his arms down...while a GT player could have swung on him as he had no helmet on.......

I always told people BROWARD dudes about FIGHTING...remember Anthony Reddick..lol...

Reddick was a beast with that helmet...lmao

Naw....Derrick Morse with the suplex and take-down was the best maneuver in that brawl.
I would also - somewhat reluctantly - give some props to that injured FIU RB in crutches who used those
same crutches in defense of a wave of incoming Canes who smelled a weak prey during the melee.
So many schools of fighting on display that night. LOL.

Happened right in front of us. Sebastian was slipping and moving doing the Ali rope a dope right up in with the GT players. Flipping hilarious. We still have the best mascot in CFB.

Nice to see some intensity for a change. Kick Guathier and Garbiel off the team. The god **** mascot had more fight then those two shlub shlubs

Advertisement
A Player from Ga. TECH...and if you look in the back Walter Tucker punched the guy and his helmet came off...then he wenr to scare off wirh another Ga. Tech player and that guy wanted no parts of it..lol
Click the link....

We got dudes holding his arms down...while a GT player could have swung on him as he had no helmet on.......

I always told people BROWARD dudes about FIGHTING...remember Anthony Reddick..lol...

Naw....Derrick Morse with the suplex and take-down was the best maneuver in that brawl.
I would also - somewhat reluctantly - give some props to that injured FIU RB in crutches who used those
same crutches in defense of a wave of incoming Canes who smelled a weak prey during the melee.

That would be the legendary Ned.

Advertisement
Sebastian is freaking hilarious. I can't stop laughing at his rope a dope strut.

Click the link....

That was Amod Ned from Broward..( pen broke pines). Dude was one leg out there trying to throw down. But yea broward county people love to throw them hands. MirAmar vs Flanagan hs is a fight every year.
Georgia tech dude was faking...tucker was ready to tear him up...his back was all stuff with his hands low...he was bout to get rouseyed

Click the link....

A beast? He looked more like Lindsay Lohan swinging her purse.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back