Field staying as TE coach (now a maybe)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pretty incredible that only 1 position coach ended up being retained. Jury is still out on his coaching ability but TE is a glorified recruiting role and he's proven he can do that.
The good offensive coaches left with Lashlee and the only retainable defensive position coach left for Alabama.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Field is one of the best recruiters we have on staff full of recruiters, he’s a fckin dog on that trail.

The offense itself will have the TE’s playing better, I don’t really care if Field is an exact teacher or technically adept coach or not, he’s done a very good job maintaining the TEU echelon by landing good prospects, that’s all that matters to me as far as TE coach is concerned.

What I want most from Field is to lose some weight & be healthier, not being funny or busting his chops or anything, he’s a really good dude & he’s gonna be working really hard on Mario’s staff, no days off all gas no breaks, gotta be in shape to keep up.

Get Field on the Feld workout regiment & lets crack some skulls!

Field is one of the best recruiters we have on staff full of recruiters, he’s a fckin dog on that trail.

The offense itself will have the TE’s playing better, I don’t really care if Field is an exact teacher or technically adept coach or not, he’s done a very good job maintaining the TEU echelon by landing good prospects, that’s all that matters to me as far as TE coach is concerned.

What I want most from Field is to lose some weight & be healthier, not being funny or busting his chops or anything, he’s a really good dude & he’s gonna be working really hard on Mario’s staff, no days off all gas no breaks, gotta be in shape to keep up.

Get Field on the Feld workout regiment & lets crack some skulls!
Just the fact that Mario chose him tells me that he recruits properly

Advertisement
Back