Field staying as TE coach (now a maybe)

Advertisement
Who was it that insinuated that Patke really was the reason Arroyo came and that he almost left because of Field?

Advertisement

Attachments

• DDF235A7-8113-4FEA-B63A-A26ADA7C4D99.jpeg
    DDF235A7-8113-4FEA-B63A-A26ADA7C4D99.jpeg
    373.8 KB · Views: 382
Advertisement
Advertisement
Field is one of the best recruiters we have on staff full of recruiters, he’s a fckin dog on that trail.

The offense itself will have the TE’s playing better, I don’t really care if Field is an exact teacher or technically adept coach or not, he’s done a very good job maintaining the TEU echelon by landing good prospects, that’s all that matters to me as far as TE coach is concerned.

What I want most from Field is to lose some weight & be healthier, not being funny or busting his chops or anything, he’s a really good dude & he’s gonna be working really hard on Mario’s staff, no days off all gas no breaks, gotta be in shape to keep up.

Get Field on the Feld workout regiment & lets crack some skulls!
You think Mario cutting his teeth as a TEs coach here and having Field at Oregon for a bit plays into him being retained? Feel like Mario knows what he wants having been in that position before and feels comfortable with what Field brings to the table. Can trust him to deliver results.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back