• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Field staying as TE coach (now a maybe)

nystateofmind

C'est la vie
I don’t hate Field, but it’s pretty clear that Mario was actively looking to replace him (Hartley, Coley) and only retained him once all exterior options had been exhausted.

So we’ll see how this shakes out, but I wouldn’t be shocked at all if he’s only in that position for this year.

Liberty City El

Dejazmach
Premium
Field is one of the best recruiters we have on staff full of recruiters, he’s a fckin dog on that trail.

The offense itself will have the TE’s playing better, I don’t really care if Field is an exact teacher or technically adept coach or not, he’s done a very good job maintaining the TEU echelon by landing good prospects, that’s all that matters to me as far as TE coach is concerned.

What I want most from Field is to lose some weight & be healthier, not being funny or busting his chops or anything, he’s a really good dude & he’s gonna be working really hard on Mario’s staff, no days off all gas no breaks, gotta be in shape to keep up.

Get Field on the Feld workout regiment & lets crack some skulls!

theibisrules

Senior
Field is one of the best recruiters we have on staff full of recruiters, he’s a fckin dog on that trail.

The offense itself will have the TE’s playing better, I don’t really care if Field is an exact teacher or technically adept coach or not, he’s done a very good job maintaining the TEU echelon by landing good prospects, that’s all that matters to me as far as TE coach is concerned.

What I want most from Field is to lose some weight & be healthier, not being funny or busting his chops or anything, he’s a really good dude & he’s gonna be working really hard on Mario’s staff, no days off all gas no breaks, gotta be in shape to keep up.

Get Field on the Feld workout regiment & lets crack some skulls!
Just the fact that Mario chose him tells me that he recruits properly