FGGU game

Advertisement
I think the last time I watched a FGCU game the video feed was HighDef and there was at least some ambient audio. Must be budget cuts...
I agree with this. I don't remember it being this bad and i've watched us play them every single year.

Does anyone know if there is an independent audio broadcast, maybe a Miami station, that one can get from other places in Florida via the internet? Thx. (im thinking the single camera stream combo with that might help a LOT).

Advertisement
Does anyone know if there is an independent audio broadcast, maybe a Miami station, that one can get from other places in Florida via the internet? Thx. (im thinking the single camera stream combo with that might help a LOT).
WVUM. Link in post 16.

Advertisement
This stream sucks. You'd think they'd have more than 1 camera and announcers for such a big game for them. They had at least 4 cameras and announcers in their last weekend series.

Advertisement
Nope. I’ve got WVUM going over the air to supplement. They’re slightly ahead and misidentifying players, but better than nothing.
I've got the game on my laptop and the WVUM broadcast going on my phone but unfortunately the broadcast is a pitch off from the YouTube video

Advertisement
Big wasted opportunity there that really started with a bad AB by perez...gotta get atleast 1 when you have bases loaded and less than two outs...

Advertisement
Back