FGGU game

BP Joe

Recruit
With Sunday's cancellation, I wonder if Gino now starts Federman Wednesday and puts Garland in the Sunday slot vs FSU? FSU isn't generating much offense lately, but they still have a few guys who can go yard.

Advertisement
With Sunday's cancellation, I wonder if Gino now starts Federman Wednesday and puts Garland in the Sunday slot vs FSU? FSU isn't generating much offense lately, but they still have a few guys who can go yard.
*Meant FGCU of course*

Didn’t sound like he was considering it in his postgame news conference. He was talking about how they were going to get him sidework.

I guess FSU will move up a lot in rankings after their weekend, of course they play FLA Tuesday. Wasn't a great Sunday (earlier today) for some (D1 poll, had us at #8) top teams: Nbr 1 Ark Nbr 2 Vand Nbr 4 ol miss nbr 6 UCLA nbr 7 GT all lost on Sunday!

Of course we have to get by 10-4 FGCU 3W in a row on Wednesday. That FGCU Youtube Stream seems to be at:
https://www.youtu B e.com/channel/UC_1ISjt5aVZZLdGCQqVAPGw

Advertisement
Garland gives us a better chance to win in Ft. Myers imo. Federman should get a quick hook on Friday if he runs into trouble.

Garland gives us a better chance to win in Ft. Myers imo. Federman should get a quick hook on Friday if he runs into trouble.
Federman is throwing on Friday against the noles? Please don’t tell me this

Crap my bad. Rosario is going Friday. Federman would go Sunday I'm guessing.

Advertisement
FGCU is good - let's jump on them early, get the W and then come out breathing fire against the Noles on Friday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Numerous changes: Jenkins and Kayfus are out; Toral at 1B, Del DH, CDC in CF, Rivera in RF, and Perez at C

Advertisement
Back