FGGU game

I last checked and the score was 1-0. This was a very pleasant surprise.

Same here...when i saw the score

tenor (37).gif

Advertisement
I mean, he was awful vs UF and VT and we already have a bunch of position players they can't find ABs for.

They might just be trying to fix his mechanics or something, because the Gates we've seen this year is basically unpitchable
I agree. We need a LH set-up guy for the bullpen much more than another LH hitter, IMO.

Advertisement
I mean, he was awful vs UF and VT and we already have a bunch of position players they can't find ABs for.

They might just be trying to fix his mechanics or something, because the Gates we've seen this year is basically unpitchable
I was referring to his bat rather than him pitching. I understand we don't need another LH but just wanted to see him up there as he does have some pop.

Nice victory. Hopefully, the pitching continues to improve. If we can hold teams, I think we have a nice shot at this thing.

Probably still a week or two early, but we bumped up from 22nd at the start of the night to 14th in the Warren Nolan RPI

I was referring to his bat rather than him pitching. I understand we don't need another LH but just wanted to see him up there as he does have some pop.
I think we're all equally perplexed as to what's going on w Gates, because he certainly didn't seem to lack confidence and he actually seemed to be at his best when he was in the dual role.

Advertisement
I guess FSU will move up a lot in rankings after their weekend, of course they play FLA Tuesday. Wasn't a great Sunday (earlier today) for some (D1 poll, had us at #8) top teams: Nbr 1 Ark Nbr 2 Vand Nbr 4 ol miss nbr 6 UCLA nbr 7 GT all lost on Sunday!

Of course we have to get by 10-4 FGCU 3W in a row on Wednesday. That FGCU Youtube Stream seems to be at:
https://www.youtu B e.com/channel/UC_1ISjt5aVZZLdGCQqVAPGw
We kinda got by them!! Go Canes!

Advertisement
Can’t stress how big these midweek wins are against good teams. That’s the difference in hosting a regional and hosting a super.
Want to know the icing on the cake.... we’ve blown out two good midweek opponents leading to us clearing the benches for young guys. Huge for our program. Something we all wish football would do better job of over the years!

I think we're all equally perplexed as to what's going on w Gates, because he certainly didn't seem to lack confidence and he actually seemed to be at his best when he was in the dual role.

Just announced Gates got tommy john

Advertisement
Things are starting to get interesting in CBB, 1,4,5,9,14,16 all lost their mid-week game as of yesterday.
We are playing well. Pitelli solidified the IF and with Rosario/Mederos moving up. Great chance to move up with a series win or sweep.

Advertisement
Back