Ferman reporting Quentez Johnson commits

Advertisement
Michael Carvell ‏@RecruitingAJC 3h

Commitment of DL Quentez Johnson to Miami was described by his HS coach as "very, very soft"

wow...not just soft or very soft...very, very soft. can you get any softer than that??

Our current DT's?

8.gif

Advertisement
It has come to this. We are basically a fallback option for kids that don't get the SEC offer they're looking for. sad

Advertisement
It has come to this. We are basically a fallback option for kids that don't get the SEC offer they're looking for. sad

I refuse to believe this but there's little doubt that that's where we are headed IF we don't start WINNING football games.

Or maybe the coach is talking out of his ***. Remember Lamont Gaillard was a UM lock if he got an early offer per his coach but the kid never showed interest until the last month after UGA got mass coaching changes?

Advertisement
Bag men mount up, Waffle House time. PMs will be sent out in an hour to corresponding participants as to which we will meet. If you wish to become one, PM from a new username.

Or maybe the coach is talking out of his ***. Remember Lamont Gaillard was a UM lock if he got an early offer per his coach but the kid never showed interest until the last month after UGA got mass coaching changes?

galliard always showed interest. It was just kept lowkey

How much interest though? I knew he was interested before he committed to UGA but it just seemed weird that he only showed it publically in the end when UGA as going through coaching changes

Advertisement

How much interest though? I knew he was interested before he committed to UGA but it just seemed weird that he only showed it publically in the end when UGA as going through coaching changes

We were always his #2

We were always his #2

I knew that but how close? Like I knew USF was Yearby and Darlings #2 but it was never really close, basically if UGA didnt have any coaching changes would he had ever visited?

Advertisement
Back