Ferman on Possible Staff ($)

sorry everyone. was busy living my life and not on twitter and interwebs looking for carroll and his job status and location

how crazy of me

Advertisement
sorry everyone. was busy living my life and not on twitter and interwebs looking for carroll and his job status and location

how crazy of me

I mean it was before this season so unless you haven't followed canes football at all idk how you would've missed that....

I know we like to hate on him but he did a much better job this time around.

Ferman said Sunday night Richt was #1 choice and would probably end up with the job at the same time the local legend Ariz was posting on twitter that Mark Richt was not a candidate for the HC job at Miami.

I can't stand Ferman but he did a much better job during this coaching search then anyone else did. Same time DMoney and others were saying Butch had a legit shot Ferman was shooting that down, saying he was hearing Butch was not a real option.

how crazy of me

I mean it was before this season so unless you haven't followed canes football at all idk how you would've missed that....

he’s not an important coach on the staff nor does he show in any articles, literally only thing we ever heard from him was the recruit shoutouts. I just couldn’t remember whether he left miami when beard took over receivers or if he went to another position on the staff.

Ferman said Sunday night Richt was #1 choice and would probably end up with the job at the same time the local legend Ariz was posting on twitter that Mark Richt was not a candidate for the HC job at Miami.

I can't stand Ferman but he did a much better job during this coaching search then anyone else did. Same time DMoney and others were saying Butch had a legit shot Ferman was shooting that down, saying he was hearing Butch was not a real option.

Hi Gary

Advertisement

Hi Gary

Ferman is a tool bag and usually doesn't get much info but I was on both sites and facts are facts

He just said that the information at the beginning of the show might be premature per a text he just received. If anything he believes that John Lilly will be offered a job for sure. McClendon sounds like the guy that we need to get as Gary had Mike Farrell the national recruiting guy for Rivals on and said that he's an ace top 25 overall recruiter. He's UGA alum so could be a tough pull. Ferman said no credible information coming in regarding a DC and Richt's focus right now is locking up the early enrollees as he should be.

Ferman is an idiot.
1st week Strong was the one.
2nd week it was Mario.
Next week it was Herman.
Following week it was was Mario again as he developed a crush on him.
Then it was The BBB show.
Last but not least he did say Mark was the one.

Did we ever found out about JJ flying Gundy in LOL When JJ himself said he wasn't that involved. Not quite as bad as Gruden to Miami but he still finds a way to make himself look like a jackass.

Advertisement
Did we ever found out about JJ flying Gundy in LOL When JJ himself said he wasn't that involved. Not quite as bad as Gruden to Miami but he still finds a way to make himself look like a jackass.

Plane crashed in the Everglades. Gundy walked away unscathed but the pilot died so ol Gary held back on reporting on it out of respect for the family.

4296023505_2ca99ff991_o.jpg

3232290919_0d931f78d6_o.jpg

Hi Gary

Ferman is a tool bag and usually doesn't get much info but I was on both sites and facts are facts

Canefan is 100% correct on this. Regarding Richt, Ferman was well ahead of everyone including the folks on this site.

Hi Gary

Canefan is 100% correct on this. Regarding Richt, Ferman was well ahead of everyone including the folks on this site.

Not disagreeing with you (considering I don't follow Ferman in the least because he's gawd awful and I'm not paying for that ****). This site was just as horrendous as anywhere else for information. Pete and his cryptic posts about "the past=the future" ****. It was all bad.

But your post history is quite curious. 10 posts and have had an account for almost 4 years and you choose to post on this subject? I see what you did there Gary.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back