Ferman is hinting that Highsmith deal is on the way

Advertisement
She is a glorified Secretary, bro. She makes sure the trains are running on time and checks are cleared. Things like that.

She has no real power over the football program. I mentioned it in another thread, but LSU also has a woman in the same exact position. It's an operational position.

She is not the reason Manny was hired without an interview.

She is not the one who brought in Enos. Or Barry. Or Blake Baker.

She is not the one who will hold any of these coaches accountable for this past season (actually, it appears nobody will do that anyway).

She is not the one who extended Golden and Richt.

She really is a nobody in the larger scheme of things.

Seriously.

Nobody knew of Strawley or ever mentioned her name until Pete Ariz brought it up—and now it's become the "in" thing to do; railing on her as she's the head of some evil empire. She's a nobody in the grand scheme of all of this—yet people acting like she's Donna Shalala.

Seriously.

Nobody knew of Strawley or ever mentioned her name until Pete Ariz brought it up—and now it's become the "in" thing to do; railing on her as she's the head of some evil empire. She's a nobody in the grand scheme of all of this—yet people acting like she's Donna Shalala.
She’s the reason Mullen didn’t get hired

Seriously.

She's more than a nobody...stop it

Advertisement
She’s the reason Mullen didn’t get hired
Are there many women in decision making roles at major football programs?

Before the SJW's jump all over me, I'm not suggesting it should be a boys only club, I'm just curios how common this is in the top 20 programs.

Advertisement
Seriously.

I’m more concerned about her being groomed at this point. I can see it now. The powers that be finally grow a pair and sh*tcan that taint Blake James only to promote Strawley. Would be just like UM....

Seriously.

She's probablyly little more than Blake's secretary. Just makes out the form letters ("Thank you for your interest in the University of Miami..) and handles the phone. ("Sorry, Mr. James is not in and won't be for..)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are there many women in decision making roles at major football programs?

Before the SJW's jump all over me, I'm not suggesting it should be a boys only club, I'm just curios how common this is in the top 20 programs.

Women should absolutely NOT be in any top decision making position within football. They aren’t qualified to make important decisions as it relates to football.

Advertisement
Back