Ferman is hinting that Highsmith deal is on the way

Advertisement
Advertisement
New to the boards and skimmed through this, but wanted to shed a little light on the structure if AH really was brought in.

Most D1 schools have a Dir. of Football Ops that report to the AD or HC. Obviously they’re responsible for the operations, serving as a pseudo GM. I’m not entirely sure how much decision-making they have on the termination/acquisition of coaches, but they are involved in all of that as well. It’s not splitting responsibilities with the AD.

Advertisement

I think he coming. No browns tweets no browns logo no browns position info on the twitter. No tweets about Brown's all tweets about Miami. Miami hasn't made staff changes because staff changed may not be up to him.

Blake is here to raise 💰 from the LGTB community, he would have no say in hiring anyone of Highsmith's caliber.

As for Alonso, I'll believe it when I see it. I can't see him leaving the NFL for this incompetence, noting his present employer.

Advertisement
What the ****, Ferman? Still waiting for an announcement.

Advertisement
Pure speculation....if a Highsmith was going to be hired, logic says it has to be very, very soon, so he could help Manny make coaching changes.

Advertisement
Back