Ferman is hinting that Highsmith deal is on the way

Advertisement
I don't want to read all these pages. Someone give me an update....is this like Swann at USC? Will this even work if he came aboard...I mean the guy been drafting our bad players so I don't know if this would be an improvement

Talk me off a ledge @RVACane @Ethnicsands

Or @AustinCane6688 will just tell me to jump off said ledge
It’s better than where we’re at. He’s got a bunch of former players talking to him I assume and they want it fixed.

Really depends on the authority he’s given. I’d like to see him report direct to the BOT. If he reports to Blake then that’s not good. If he can’t tell Strawley and Blake to stay in yo lane then that’s not good. He needs to be able to make the decisions.

Advertisement
It’s better than where we’re at. He’s got a bunch of former players talking to him I assume and they want it fixed.

Really depends on the authority he’s given. I’d like to see him report direct to the BOT. If he reports to Blake then that’s not good. If he can’t tell Strawley and Blake to stay in yo lane then that’s not good. He needs to be able to make the decisions.
Didn't Barry Jackson just report that despite all the noise that Highsmith has not been contacted by UM?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn't Barry Jackson just report that despite all the noise that Highsmith has not been contacted by UM?
This sounds like the Miami I know. Late to reach out to recruits in our back yard. No clue who coaches are in college sports. F*cking lazy.

They are too busy getting backdrops painted and picking out the best green and orange light filters for photo/video shoots.

Advertisement
These subscription sites like to create fake news so users feel like they are getting inside information. The truth is they have very few sources. They also overhype recruits to energize the fanbase and often makeup which way recruits are leaning. If Highsmith was approached or the idea was real then someone other than Gary Ferman would know about it.

These subscription sites like to create fake news so users feel like they are getting inside information. The truth is they have very few sources. They also overhype recruits to energize the fanbase and often makeup which way recruits are leaning. If Highsmith was approached or the idea was real then someone other than Gary Ferman would know about it.

In my best Neil Rogers voice, "Absolutely Correct Sir".

Take a look at the last thing he liked on Twitter.
E15BE2A4-F21F-41AB-A02F-92500CC18F0E.png

Advertisement
Back