Ferman and On3

Who Is That Jeremy Renner GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Advertisement
On3 is trash, exactly the place Ferman belongs lol Look at their rankings of some of our other commits and targets. It's not just Wayne. They caused Rashada to lose his 5th star too since they have him at 155. Bryant and M'Pemba also ranked in the 100s lol Samson at 57 is ridiculous as well.
Their rankings seem very odd. They are all over the place. I am not convinced it is an ax to grind against Miami - at this point I just feel they are really bad at their job.

Maybe you missed typed but Ferman isn’t heading up On3 he’s just doing this Miami site. Ferman isn’t a bad guy just lives and draws clicks by posting false info. I stopped subscribing to his site because of the lack of real news and him being a ****** and banning everyone that argued with him.
I can't stand vermin. Everytime that grafted demon tries speaking to me I feel he's speaking in tongues and I just look at him like hes crazy. Coaches can't stand him. He goes around campus sniveling all over the facility where we let him go. He honestly gives me pedo vibes.

Advertisement
I’ve never forgiven Ferman for how he amplified the Yahoo reporter’s agenda and stabbed Miami in the back when the program was reeling from the corrupt NCAA investigation on Shapiro. Which in hindsight was outright laughable how insane that was. It’s like locking a guy up for life for driving 58 in a 55 mph zone while ignoring a mass shooting going on.

Now he’s heading up another college football media company in On3, which looks to be bootstrapped and short on quality analytics.

Has anything changed here? Should we expect more of the same, or has experience taught him to be better?

1658085999722.png

There were multiple threads criticizing the on3 rating of Jaden Wayne. Gary literally jumped between 6 or 8 threads, fighting with his own subscribers, and repeatedly claiming that most of Wayne's video highlights were as a wide receiver, not a defensive end (Wayne had EIGHTEEN receptions last year, so what was his highlight video, only 20 plays long?).

Gary's new thing is hyping up warchant joining on3. Multiple people have called him out for that and he just keeps saying that the warchant writers got a "bad deal" on that. Because they ran with what the F$U NIL Collective told them, which, of course, is not the same as a commitment, otherwise it would be "pay for play".

I can't stand vermin. Everytime that grafted demon tries speaking to me I feel he's speaking in tongues and I just look at him like hes crazy. Coaches can't stand him. He goes around campus sniveling all over the facility where we let him go. He honestly gives me pedo vibes.
Dude is looking to quote anybody on campus.

View attachment 199170

There were multiple threads criticizing the on3 rating of Jaden Wayne. Gary literally jumped between 6 or 8 threads, fighting with his own subscribers, and repeatedly claiming that most of Wayne's video highlights were as a wide receiver, not a defensive end (Wayne had EIGHTEEN receptions last year, so what was his highlight video, only 20 plays long?).

Gary's new thing is hyping up warchant joining on3. Multiple people have called him out for that and he just keeps saying that the warchant writers got a "bad deal" on that. Because they ran with what the F$U NIL Collective told them, which, of course, is not the same as a commitment, otherwise it would be "pay for play".
Wait Warchant is going to On3 now? 😂

Advertisement
Wayne being 95th on On3 to me got lost in the shuffle with the whole 247 issue. Code error or not if they don't have Wayne ranked so low then he doesn't lose the star regardless of the code change.
This is a reason I don’t give a rats *** about this On3 crap! Just like espn is a joke. 247 is solid compared to other so called insider sites. Wayne is a first round nfl pick unless he has zero work ethic or care

Wayne being 95th on On3 to me got lost in the shuffle with the whole 247 issue. Code error or not if they don't have Wayne ranked so low then he doesn't lose the star regardless of the code change.
Before Ferman is done Wayne will have no stars to his name.

I appreciate the grind involved in putting out the “good morning CS” thing consistently.
I’ve listened for couple month and felt like I’d do the $1 subscription thing to help him with the #s during the transition.
I used to subscribe in ye olden days before social media. In those days all you had was this monthly “magazine”. Rough being an out of town cane. Frankly I give him credit for staying power. I’ve been out for 20 years? I find Matt honest and informative and appreciate CS output.
Surprised however to see how slow the board is.
Appreciate Gary for his refusal to stop doing something he obviously loves but he simply can’t admit he when doesn’t know something. That’s annoying.

Advertisement
He’s pathetic, worthless and a loser of life…Shodell is not far behind.

Anyone that wastes a second of time listening to either should consult a shrink…

I appreciate the grind involved in putting out the “good morning CS” thing consistently.
I’ve listened for couple month and felt like I’d do the $1 subscription thing to help him with the #s during the transition.
I used to subscribe in ye olden days before social media. In those days all you had was this monthly “magazine”. Rough being an out of town cane. Frankly I give him credit for staying power. I’ve been out for 20 years? I find Matt honest and informative and appreciate CS output.
Surprised however to see how slow the board is.
Appreciate Gary for his refusal to stop doing something he obviously loves but he simply can’t admit he when doesn’t know something. That’s annoying.
Personally I don't think he loves it one bit. I think he loves the attention and I think he simply realizes his lack of talents and ambition leaves him limited in his capacity to do anything else. He always looks miserable until one of us come around or a coach comes around willing to speak to him. But we all notice the change in his energy when those opportunities arise. So that simply makes it feel like he's just being phony.

I don’t think on3 is going to survive. What is on3 going to do to differentiate themselves from the pack? ESPN is ESPN, 247 has changed the game, and rivals is the old head. On3 has to find a way to differentiate their product from the already established.... so far their little analytics based predictions are atrocious. I also don’t think that’s enough to stay around

I Think it will be less successful than modern day rivals

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don’t think on3 is going to survive. What is on3 going to do to differentiate themselves from the pack? ESPN is ESPN, 247 has changed the game, and rivals is the old head. On3 has to find a way to differentiate their product from the already established.... so far their little analytics based predictions are atrocious. I also don’t think that’s enough to stay around

I Think it will be less successful than modern day rivals
Hope you're right 🤞🏾, but CFB is a billion dollar business.

On3...crack rocks? The only reason they've gained any relevance is because 247 decided to include them in their composite a few weeks ago. And they're catching a lot of heat for it. If they don't lose them soon, someone else will overtake them as the major composite soon enough. 247 using their bs rankings is like taking the sloppy fat chick to prom and being happy about the attention.

It's pretty clear that On3 requires all of their reporters to pump out predictions whether they have any knowledge or not. They want eyes and to draw attention. They're not quality, but they are scheming to catch all the low hanging fruit subscribers they can, build a following, and take it from there.

I’ve never forgiven Ferman for how he amplified the Yahoo reporter’s agenda and stabbed Miami in the back when the program was reeling from the corrupt NCAA investigation on Shapiro. Which in hindsight was outright laughable how insane that was. It’s like locking a guy up for life for driving 58 in a 55 mph zone while ignoring a mass shooting going on.

Now he’s heading up another college football media company in On3, which looks to be bootstrapped and short on quality analytics.

Has anything changed here? Should we expect more of the same, or has experience taught him to be better?
Ferman is a total f’ing douchebag! Not even sure where to start with my dislikes.

Advertisement
Back