Ferman and On3

Advertisement
And when that Gaby guy hedges because he’s not 100% sure about something, he gets pilloried.
So much for trying to be careful....

I put more weight on this site’s insiders. But I don’t mind hearing other voices.

The "professionals" will never be as good at giving us the heads-up on the down-low. They don't have any insiders at Hecht anywhere near as knowledgeable as certain posters on this board.

We are lucky as **** to have true insiders imply enough here that we can put those crumbs together to make a delicious 🥪.

ResizedP_1113b00e-0e6d-4063-b1a1-f7cfd18d834f_348032440238067.gif

I can't stand vermin. Everytime that grafted demon tries speaking to me I feel he's speaking in tongues and I just look at him like hes crazy. Coaches can't stand him. He goes around campus sniveling all over the facility where we let him go. He honestly gives me pedo vibes.

I'm not arguing that he's creepy from what you've seen. I'm just going to provide a different aspect.

I was a subscriber to Canesport weekly mag from its start. Not saying much, but it was the best source for information back in the stone-ages pre-internet.

One of my kids and one of his kids was on the same soccer team about 20 years ago, and we'd talk often. I figured he'd let me in on inside info he didn't publish.

He was truly worthless. To that, there's NO ARGUMENT! But I will <<SORRY>> interrupt the narrative to say he always came across as a nice human being and not a Sandusky type.

Of course he's ugly as ****, and he wasn't trying to beg for information from me the way he tries to beg for information from campus... so the "sniveling around" comment can absolutely be true.

The question I ask myself is... who is a more trustworthy source of info between these two:

e4f25fe5-b6b7-4740-9de1-bc4d2018edce_42093037346805(1).gif
Resized_Screenshot_20220718-103740_Chrome_63942219653106.jpeg

Personally I don't think he loves it one bit. I think he loves the attention and I think he simply realizes his lack of talents and ambition leaves him limited in his capacity to do anything else. He always looks miserable until one of us come around or a coach comes around willing to speak to him. But we all notice the change in his energy when those opportunities arise. So that simply makes it feel like he's just being phony.
Maybe your charming personality lights up his day!!!

The graveyard on canesport back in the day was legendary.

He was a raging douche. He had a cookout back in 06 or so and I couldnt go so I donated. My plans changed and I was able to make it and he said there was no tickets left despite me contributing.

Advertisement
I'm not arguing that he's creepy from what you've seen. I'm just going to provide a different aspect.

I was a subscriber to Canesport weekly mag from its start. Not saying much, but it was the best source for information back in the stone-ages pre-internet.

One of my kids and one of his kids was on the same soccer team about 20 years ago, and we'd talk often. I figured he'd let me in on inside info he didn't publish.

He was truly worthless. To that, there's NO ARGUMENT! But I will <<SORRY>> interrupt the narrative to say he always came across as a nice human being and not a Sandusky type.

Of course he's ugly as ****, and he wasn't trying to beg for information from me the way he tries to beg for information from campus... so the "sniveling around" comment can absolutely be true.

The question I ask myself is... who is a more trustworthy source of info between these two:

View attachment 199226View attachment 199227
Only thing I'd add here since I obviously don't discount anyone else's experiences with him. But people show different faces for different elements. In his day to day life walking the streets he's someone comfortable I'd hope. With us it always seemed like he'd be sneaking around corners. You get what I mean? I know I'm not explaining the best. But it's like a fan who's in the crowd. In the crowd he's hype, he's among people in his same element. Than after the game he's in the parking lot as a grown *** man pushing children to the side and screaming for autographs of 83 different items... He actually reminds me very much of Joe from impractical jokers and his skit with Thor at a mets game. That's his vibe to a tee.

View attachment 199226View attachment 199227
Angry Impractical Jokers GIF by truTV

Advertisement
Still rolling out Ferman and Shodell for coverage is the same as rolling out Susan Miller. Just horrendous lazy reporting who lost their sources 20 years ago and just never let go. Manny Navarro also.
Ferman still has his sources... His problem is he would sell out Miami for 30 scheckles to just to get ahead like when he had a Q&A with Charlie Robinson over the Shapiro scandal. Another problem is he makes up **** just to make it seem like he is close to every situation. He tries to act like he is the one sitting in a recruits living room while the family deliberates the decision.

Ferman still has his sources... His problem is he would sell out Miami for 30 scheckles to just to get ahead like when he had a Q&A with Charlie Robinson over the Shapiro scandal. Another problem is he makes up **** just to make it seem like he is close to every situation. He tries to act like he is the one sitting in a recruits living room while the family deliberates the decision.
30 scheckles? Wouldn't even take that much.

Advertisement
I remember on CaneSport that the insiders used to tell Furbag that he had ballas on his site that had legit info.
they would post stuff, Furbag would delete it, sometimes ban the poster and a few days later, he would post almost the same info
eventually, they all had enough of Furbag's **** and there was a mass exodus to a private board

Advertisement
I always heard his main source was the longtime admin assistant for UM who I think Al Golden forced into retirement or maybe it was after Golden.

I always heard his main source was the longtime admin assistant for UM who I think Al Golden forced into retirement or maybe it was after Golden.
Probably but it’s been 12 years since Golden took that job. I’m sure he has made more connections since. At the end of the day he has a media pass and has proven he will do whatever to get info. Even a schlep like Ferman is bound to gets some more sources within Hecht after a while. Also, I’d imagine his years of covering the Canes he compares notes with other team’s reporters and their ecosystems.

Advertisement
Back