Off-Topic Fentanyl

I don't think any race is a threat, including blacks. I think most people of all races are decent/good people. Obviously there are people of all races that are bad people too.

However, I think society is in a ***ed up state when kids are in schools discussing their "white privilege" or on the flip side learning about how they haven't been given a fair shake. We should be incentivizing people of all races to grow up, get an education and make money. And if there really is something in the way for a particular race to get a fair shake... changes should and can be made to do so (especially since the education system is controlled by liberals whom are supposed to be the party of the minority right?!?).

But back to the elites... I'm just saying that once people who once were poor (such as Lebron) become rich... they become what they once despised. You see them catering or promoting to China. It's all one big happy family at the top... it's not just rich whitey. It's rich "whomever the ***".

I don't think Jeb Bush was a liberal when they started underfunding Florida Public schools and allowed public money to private schools. If liberals were in charge of education I don't think they'd be rewriting history. I don't think Betsy Devoe is a liberal. FOH with another Conservative lie to justify ruining Public Schools and funding for the benefit of for-profit schools' companies of their wealth associates. Americas public education was once the envy of the world until a segment of White men began to ruin it to gain the Billions in funding for themselves. Stop falling for the slogans and labels, follow the money. Social Security and Medicare/Medicaid next. Essentially all Gov Departments will be targets of privatization. During the Bush Jr. era we saw the beginning of Private Military groups receiving Billions in once military funding. No bid contracts. Meanwhile the enlisted personnel standards of living and healthcare declined dramatically.

Advertisement
I don't think Jeb Bush was a liberal when they started underfunding Florida Public schools and allowed public money to private schools. If liberals were in charge of education I don't think they'd be rewriting history. I don't think Betsy Devoe is a liberal. FOH with another Conservative lie to justify ruining Public Schools and funding for the benefit of for-profit schools' companies of their wealth associates. Americas public education was once the envy of the world until a segment of White men began to ruin it to gain the Billions in funding for themselves. Stop falling for the slogans and labels, follow the money. Social Security and Medicare/Medicaid next. Essentially all Gov Departments will be targets of privatization. During the Bush Jr. era we saw the beginning of Private Military groups receiving Billions in once military funding. No bid contracts. Meanwhile the enlisted personnel standards of living and healthcare declined dramatically.
I'm talking about now... not when Jeb Bush or Betsy Devos were in charge of anything Right now basically the entire teacher's association/union is all controlled by liberals. Also, big city school districts have been controlled by liberals for a long time.

I ask again... why aren't the liberals helping minorities get their fair shake in those schools? Is it because they are 'white'? If so, stop voting for white liberals!

….But to act as if it’s China & Mexico’s fault that people in America are drug addicts is shortsighted & classic otherism.….people are so willing to make excuses for drug addicts when their addiction is their fault.

I’m not saying that America’s drug addicts are the fault of anyone else except themselves.

We are talking about two different issues.

One is about foreign countries facilitating a specific drug (fentanyl) being made and then smuggled into the U.S, and smuggled easily, due to the overt action of those foreign countries, compounded with our own government’s incompetence in managing border security, and their lax policies in managing illegal aliens. That is something we can do something about right now. Or at least put a dent in it, if we’re employing the right policies.

The other issue, your stated issue, involves the end users - the users/addicts of fentanyl. I agree that most are responsible for their addictions, and personal responsibility and accountability is their issue. Personally, I believe that there are always going to be addicts, if not for this drug for other drugs, as there always has been in society.

Although the issues are interconnected because one involves supply and one involves the end user, they are separate issues. It’s government function to protect our borders and to prevent as much as they can, the importation of illegal drugs.

I think what brings us to a boiling point is that this is a different and more deadly substance than anything we seen in a while. Remember those West Point cadets in South Florida that went to a party? That’s how nasty this drug is. Other drugs kill you, but they do it more slowly, some of them over the years.

Advertisement
Whether you want to admit or not our current President has blood on his hands not only for the FENTANYL crisis, the abomination in Afghanistan killing 13 of our soldiers, and the thousands of people dead in Ukraine which could have EASILY been avoided. He is a mini Hitler and the sad thing is doesn't give a a ****.

Scary *** ****

Dang. The wind blowing that stuff into your face just killing you. At some point this has to be a declaration of war. If we flew this over their airspace and just dumped out the powdered form they would certainly consider that an attack.

Think history shows that the demand is gonna always be there.
But ignoring it is disastrous. Handing out needles and pipes isn't exactly sending the signal that we're trying to curb demand.

Advertisement
But ignoring it is disastrous. Handing out needles and pipes isn't exactly sending the signal that we're trying to curb demand.
How hard are we really trying to curb demand? Seems like a mixed message has been sent for some years now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is this real? I went to look for Brad feingold online to tell him not to be a piece of ****, but I see no evidence that he exists. And when I went to the king county overdose and prevention page, it doesn’t mention any of the crazy stuff in your article.

Look around and let me know if you see otherwise but I’m coming up empty:

His name is Brad Finegood.

His name is Brad Finegood.

Even weirder then, because any reference to Brad Finegood mentions that he DOES push treatment for addicts. It appears to be his focus for the past decade and he has won awards for it.

Seems the article may be twisting things a bit. He is pushing smoking devices to reduce needle usage; likewise there is another group providing clean needles to prevent diseases born from needle sharing. Neither of these form the basis of a major component of Seattle’s response to fentanyl, which largely is focused on arresting dealers (as it should be).

Fentanyl is terrible. Let’s not politicize it to make it seem like liberals are trying to hand it out. That is NOT happening.

Even weirder then, because any reference to Brad Finegood mentions that he DOES push treatment for addicts. It appears to be his focus for the past decade and he has won awards for it.

Seems the article may be twisting things a bit. He is pushing smoking devices to reduce needle usage; likewise there is another group providing clean needles to prevent diseases born from needle sharing. Neither of these form the basis of a major component of Seattle’s response to fentanyl, which largely is focused on arresting dealers (as it should be).

Fentanyl is terrible. Let’s not politicize it to make it seem like liberals are trying to hand it out. That is NOT happening.
Quite honestly, nobody is doing a great job reducing the drug problem.

Is this real? I went to look for Brad feingold online to tell him not to be a piece of ****, but I see no evidence that he exists. And when I went to the king county overdose and prevention page, it doesn’t mention any of the crazy stuff in your article.

Look around and let me know if you see otherwise but I’m coming up empty:

Jason Rantz is from Seattle and pretty reliable. But in the article there is a video right below the part on the Brad guy. Click and watch that and the first guy talking introduces himself as Brad Feingood

Advertisement
Back