Off-Topic Fentanyl

ithacane

Original Grassy Gangster
Premium

From the article...

"A Washington Examiner investigation found that Chinese labs in Wuhan produce the main ingredients for fentanyl and send it to Mexico, where it is crafted into the final product, then moved into the United States. It is often added to other drugs, unbeknownst to users. The profits are laundered out of the U.S., through China, then forwarded to the Mexican cartels."

Um... Chinese labs in Wuhan?!? Hmm... like the same area where Covid was created and leaked out of the Wuhan Institute of Virology lab?!? Weird huh?

Advertisement

From the article...

"A Washington Examiner investigation found that Chinese labs in Wuhan produce the main ingredients for fentanyl and send it to Mexico, where it is crafted into the final product, then moved into the United States. It is often added to other drugs, unbeknownst to users. The profits are laundered out of the U.S., through China, then forwarded to the Mexican cartels."

Um... Chinese labs in Wuhan?!? Hmm... like the same area where Covid was created and leaked out of the Wuhan Institute of Virology lab?!? Weird huh?

If you don’t think the Chinese government is surreptitiously complicit in getting fentanyl produced in China and then to the US through Mexico (thanks, Biden no-border policy) then you don’t understand that regime.

It helps them in two ways, it creates an income stream for them, and weakens our country. That’s a win-win for them.

And we’re just letting it happen.

China has a very long memory and their leaders often see themselves doing a service much greater than themselves.

China recreating a world where the rest of it relies on them economically and as a result yield great political influence is that region of the world self-correcting and going back to normal.
China using a synthetic opioid to undermine and disrupt their competitors is simply taking a play out of the west's playbook that put them on their *** for 200 years.

The United States should probably stop electing bozos to the executive and legislative branch because its global rival ain't dumb.

If you don’t think the Chinese government is surreptitiously complicit in getting fentanyl produced in China and then to the US through Mexico (thanks, Biden no-border policy) then you don’t understand that regime.

It helps them in two ways, it creates an income stream for them, and weakens our country. That’s a win-win for them.

Add in the clear payoffs to the Biden family from China, and the speaking events in China (now scrubbed by our media) whereby the speaker bragged about the CCP having bought most of leftist politicians "in the west"....its some pretty scary/sad stuff.

China has a very long memory and their leaders often see themselves doing a service much greater than themselves.

China recreating a world where the rest of it relies on them economically and as a result yield great political influence is that region of the world self-correcting and going back to normal.
China using a synthetic opioid to undermine and disrupt their competitors is simply taking a play out of the west's playbook that put them on their *** for 200 years.

The United States should probably stop electing bozos to the executive and legislative branch because its global rival ain't dumb.

It wasn’t the west, it was the UK. The US had nothing to do with that.

Advertisement

100% ... and they are laughing their azzes off at us too. They look at how divided we got with Covid... when we should have been united against them. We also have people here (in high positions of gov't) talking about men getting pregnant. They must think we are some crazy SOBs!

The thing that struck me most about the article was that fentanyl is being produced in Wuhan!

Add in the clear payoffs to the Biden family from China, and the speaking events in China (now scrubbed by our media) whereby the speaker bragged about the CCP having bought most of leftist politicians "in the west"....its some pretty scary/sad stuff.
I'm not sure if I heard it correctly, but I thought I heard that China has taken over (or has strong influence) in almost every country in the continent of Africa. We hear all this stuff about Soros and him funding to get leftists into local and state government. But maybe it's a higher power with big $ funnelling it through him and others.

Advertisement
Guns don't kill people, people kill people.
Drugs don't kill people, people kill people.

Am i doing this right?

Well, guns are not drugs, hero.

Make drugs legal just like guns! Boom, China & the Cartels no longer profit off the US drug problem.

Surely there is a better whataboutism out there.

I can attest to the fact the china is far more tribally governed than most people are aware of. Sure there are national interest and national narratives but each region is governed unevenly and open to the same sorts of corruption you see in the US. Getting stuff through ports there only takes a little bit of grease. First hand knowledge.

It wasn’t the west, it was the UK. The US had nothing to do with that.
The Brits ARE the west. Especially in the 19th Century. Also, it wasn't just the British. France and the Americans were also involved in the second Opium War. Boxer Rebellion was put down by a coalition of the Brits, United States, Austria-Hungary, France, Germany, Japanese (very imperial at the time) and Russia. It shouldn't be lost that the Taiping Rebellion was a war the Qing fought against Western ideologies...as the Taiping were Christians and shortly after that rebellion the spheres of influence by the western coalition expanded. Sino-French War in the late 1880s as well.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people.
Drugs don't kill people, people kill people.

Am i doing this right?
You are correct... in regards to fentanyl, the Chinese are killing Americans. They are doing it using drug trafficking through the open southern border. And then drug dealers are distributing it to people.

So yes, you are doing it right. The Chinese government and people are killing Americans by way of Mexico and drug runners

Advertisement
You are correct... in regards to fentanyl, the Chinese are killing Americans. They are doing it using drug trafficking through the open southern border. And then drug dealers are distributing it to people.

So yes, you are doing it right. The Chinese government and people are killing Americans by way of Mexico and drug runners
So pro gun proliferation, but anti drug proliferation. Got it.

So pro gun proliferation, but anti drug proliferation. Got it.
Your analogies and trying to connect these two topics are hilarious.

The 2nd amendment protects the right to bear arms. Anyone who wants one can get one. It’s not about wanting more guns. Actually I want the bad guys to have the guns taken away. If we did that to all the bad guys in the US… we’d have less guns in the hands of Americans.

Regarding fentanyl… what do U think? Should we just let China continue to funnel it in through our open border? I think most rational people would say more fentanyl coming in, is a bad thing… and more guns in the hands of bad guys is a bad thing

lol

Advertisement
I can attest to the fact the china is far more tribally governed than most people are aware of. Sure there are national interest and national narratives but each region is governed unevenly and open to the same sorts of corruption you see in the US. Getting stuff through ports there only takes a little bit of grease. First hand knowledge.
So?

I'm not sure if I heard it correctly, but I thought I heard that China has taken over (or has strong influence) in almost every country in the continent of Africa. We hear all this stuff about Soros and him funding to get leftists into local and state government. But maybe it's a higher power with big $ funnelling it through him and others.
Belt and Road initiative.

Advertisement
Back