Off-Topic Fentanyl

Conservative logic is special

Stated fact..."More black market fentanyl is being seized from drug smugglers at the U.S.-Mexico border than ever before"

Conclusion..."No one is guarding the border!!!"

It takes a special amount of Biden derangement to blame him when record amounts are being seized.

Clearly there is an opioid crisis and fentanyl is a major component. But if you want to blame someone, blame the pharmaceutical industry that made a mint selling expensive opioid pills only to leave large numbers of people addicted and seeking cheaper alternatives. Where there is a demand, a market will be created to fill it.

Advertisement

Stated fact..."More black market fentanyl is being seized from drug smugglers at the U.S.-Mexico border than ever before"

It takes a special amount of Biden derangement to blame him when record amounts are being seized.

Clearly there is an opioid crisis and fentanyl is a major component. But if you want to blame someone, blame the pharmaceutical industry that made a mint selling expensive opioid pills only to leave large numbers of people addicted and seeking cheaper alternatives. Where there is a demand, a market will be created to fill it.
There's plenty of blame to go around. Pharmaceutical companies don't sell direct to patients. They bribe doctors to do it for them.

From the article...

"A Washington Examiner investigation found that Chinese labs in Wuhan produce the main ingredients for fentanyl and send it to Mexico, where it is crafted into the final product, then moved into the United States. It is often added to other drugs, unbeknownst to users. The profits are laundered out of the U.S., through China, then forwarded to the Mexican cartels."

Um... Chinese labs in Wuhan?!? Hmm... like the same area where Covid was created and leaked out of the Wuhan Institute of Virology lab?!? Weird huh?
Two things with some racial facts points:
  1. Don't do "man crafted drugs". Exporters and Dealers not as trustworthy as they were in my days (wink). Then you got those scuz bucket gutter dwelling Mexican Cartels! They are the dirtiest scum of the earth who have a negative regard for human life. With their boots and cowboy hats. Even their own families don't trust them. Yet wealthy corporate White People have no problem sending manufacturing jobs over there with US government legislative support.
  2. I make this one quick. Like above, White controlled Corporations and US elected government officials, to the detriment of the American Middle Class, built China into an economic and military powerhouse who turn on us at every turn. Why? Because they know they have us by the $$$ balls. Allow the White Power structure to make their Billions with cheap labor and they will do nothing.
  3. China so embolden to punk England and America for Taiwan, Buy up US Real Estate, Manipulate Currency, Openly steal technology, event get US gov contracts, see software to US Government embedded to steal gov secrets etc. But Wealth White, Corps and Gov officials profit, so no biggie. Even the Majority Leader in the Senate, Mitch McConnell, married a Chinese woman who has gotten deals for her family's Chinese based businesses.
  4. China knows only one thing gets the American peoples roused and that is race. The profiteers cry we are an open economy and we can't survive being US centered economy. WTF! China is a shining example. Since the latter 70's (Nixon visit) they have built their country into the largest economy in the world, built their Middle Class 5000%, Invested in the largest infrastructure projects in history and focused on modernizing their cities with huge residential and commercial building projects. We lowly American voters keep fighting our history to a point of being blind to the REAL.

Last edited:

Dude facts don't matter! it's always the party in power fault. Like they have a mental block to place the blame on Big Corps.

There’s no one guarding the border. We’re almost at a 1.5 million people per year rate in crossings. Drug smuggling and human trafficking are at decades high numbers. I’d venture to say higher than any point in history, if you take out the years the government was moving the product.

Advertisement

Liberal logic … only read what your brain wants to hear.

Yes they are catching and seizing lots of fentanyl and illegal immigrants.

But guess what… they aren’t catching it all and there are more illegal immigrants and fentanyl escaping capture than ever before and flowing into the country. Those are facts too

I'm not sure if I heard it correctly, but I thought I heard that China has taken over (or has strong influence) in almost every country in the continent of Africa. We hear all this stuff about Soros and him funding to get leftists into local and state government. But maybe it's a higher power with big $ funnelling it through him and others.
China is actually smart with their foreign money in Africa, now the Middle East and South America, and all over Asia. Unlike America who just gives us who just gives it away for nothing.

They lend money and if you can’t pay it back they essentially take what they want. In Loas, China is about to own their power grid bc they are about to default. In the Middle East and Africa, and South America they are building roads and what not and if they can’t pay that back they’ll be forced to lease out important airfields, port access, etc to China. for 50-99 years as payment.

Then there’s also them buying people off. Here, Europe, Canada, Australia, etc. Power, influence, and access.

Disclaimer: This is not me saying China is doing great financially. I’m not saying they aren’t stretching themselves to thin and lending money they don’t have, I’m just making the point that they do “foreign aid” much better than we do.

Whatever happened to personal accountability?

I seem to remember that phraseology being thrown around quite a bit under similar circumstances...

Blame the Chinese, Blame the Mexicans... Are these two nefarious conspirators putting a gun to people’s head & forcing them to do drugs?

How about all these fckin junkies just say no?

Advertisement

I seem to remember that phraseology being thrown around quite a bit under similar circumstances...

Blame the Chinese, Blame the Mexicans... Are these two nefarious conspirators putting a gun to people’s head & forcing them to do drugs?

It’s 2022 my man. Personally accountability went out the window in the 90s.

I 100% believe in personal accountability. At the same time, we have to be clearheaded about who our enemies are, what they are doing to us, and also about our failures, both personal and structural.

There’s no two ways about it, the border situation is a structural/governmental failure of massive proportions.

This failure is not only facilitating the transport of deadly toxic substances, but allowing unprecedented cross-border human trafficking, with China being at the apex of the former.

While we have to do everything we can to try to somehow limit the appetite for opioids, that is a long-term and uphill battle, but in the shorter term we can better manage the chaotic and virtually uncontrolled situation at the border. Otherwise, why have a government?

I 100% believe in personal accountability. At the same time, we have to be clearheaded about who our enemies are, what they are doing to us, and also about our failures, both personal and structural.

There’s no two ways about it, the border situation is a structural/governmental failure of massive proportions.

This failure is not only facilitating the transport of deadly toxic substances, but allowing unprecedented cross-border human trafficking, with China being at the apex of the former.

While we have to do everything we can to try to somehow limit the appetite for opioids, that is a long-term and uphill battle, but in the shorter term we can better manage the chaotic and virtually uncontrolled situation at the border. Otherwise, why have a government?
I’m not against border security & managing it the way it should be.

But to act as if it’s China & Mexico’s fault that people in America are drug addicts is shortsighted & classic otherism.

America has been filled with junkies since the 1800’s, people have always done drugs & will continue to do drugs of their own volition. We could literally ban immigration from Mexico for the next 15 years & people would still be hooked on opioids, amphetamines, cocaine & whatever else is the new fashion drug of the moment.

I just think it’s hilarious the way people are so willing to make excuses for drug addicts when their addiction is their fault.

Two things with some racial facts points:
  1. Don't do "man crafted drugs". Exporters and Dealers not as trustworthy as they were in my days (wink). Then you got those scuz bucket gutter dwelling Mexican Cartels! They are the dirtiest scum of the earth who have a negative regard for human life. With their boots and cowboy hats. Even their own families don't trust them. Yet wealthy corporate White People have no problem sending manufacturing jobs over there with US government legislative support.
  2. I make this one quick. Like above, White controlled Corporations and US elected government officials, to the detriment of the American Middle Class, built China into an economic and military powerhouse who turn on us at every turn. Why? Because they know they have us by the $$$ balls. Allow the White Power structure to make their Billions with cheap labor and they will do nothing.
  3. China so embolden to punk England and America for Taiwan, Buy up US Real Estate, Manipulate Currency, Openly steal technology, event get US gov contracts, see software to US Government embedded to steal gov secrets etc. But Wealth White, Corps and Gov officials profit, so no biggie. Even the Majority Leader in the Senate, Mitch McConnell, married a Chinese woman who has gotten deals for her family's Chinese based businesses.
  4. China knows only one thing gets the American peoples roused and that is race. The profiteers cry we are an open economy and we can't survive being US centered economy. WTF! China is a shining example. Since the latter 70's (Nixon visit) they have built their country into the largest economy in the world, built their Middle Class 5000%, Invested in the largest infrastructure projects in history and focused on modernizing their cities with huge residential and commercial building projects. We lowly American voters keep fighting our history to a point of being blind to the REAL.
I don’t completely agree or disagree with your post. I can tell you’ve been reading, which is a good thing. But u aren’t completely correct. White elites are part of it… but it’s not racial… it’s all elites. Yup, u can group a lot of wealthy athletes (like Lebron who’s owned by the Chinese like the rest of the NBA) that are selling out our country to further enrich themselves.

Us lowly middle or lower class folks pay the price.

But enjoyed reading your post and enjoy hearing more of what u are learning about elites… even if it’s geared towards just white elites

Advertisement

I agree that people should be getting prescription drugs from the pharmacy and not a social media site or person on the streets. And unfortunately there are always going to be drug addicts.

But would you not agree that if the policies on the border were as to not encourage illegal entry, that we would have a better control of the fentanyl epidemic? I mean, it will always find its way in the country, but right now they are bringing it over as easy as ever.

I do agree that if people would just not do drugs, it would not be a problem. As a parent I know I will be discussing things with my son about never taking pills from anyone and never leaving any drinks unattended with people around that u can’t trust.

However there are also innocent people who aren’t using the product that are in danger. I’ve heard multiple stories about deaths or near deaths due to just being around it or touching something with fentanyl residue on it. Crazy if true.

I just think that we can do more to slow the entry of fentanyl and the border, Mexican government and Chinese can all be blamed to a degree and maybe there is a way with some sort of restrictions/tariffs that could be effective. Closing the southern border is step 1… but not happening with this admin

Advertisement
I don’t completely agree or disagree with your post. I can tell you’ve been reading, which is a good thing. But u aren’t completely correct. White elites are part of it… but it’s not racial… it’s all elites. Yup, u can group a lot of wealthy athletes (like Lebron who’s owned by the Chinese like the rest of the NBA) that are selling out our country to further enrich themselves.

Us lowly middle or lower class folks pay the price.

But enjoyed reading your post and enjoy hearing more of what u are learning about elites… even if it’s geared towards just white elites
I really emphasize "Whites", but it's really not from a racist point of view. It's because if I wake up at least one White person to make them realize Blacks and Minorities are not a threat. Your problems and this Country's are conceived and enacted by people who look just like you. As far as the very wealth AA, they got money, but no power or influence on National Policies. They are just in position take advantage of opportunities and policies the White power structure has already enacted. The NBA, sneaker companies and many more industries were already beholden to the Chinese and the Asian Rim Countries long before LeBron became rich.

I really emphasize "Whites", but it's really not from a racist point of view. It's because if I wake up at least one White person to make them realize Blacks and Minorities are not a threat. Your problems and this Country's are conceived and enacted by people who look just like you. As far as the very wealth AA, they got money, but no power or influence on National Policies. They are just in position take advantage of opportunities and policies the White power structure has already enacted. The NBA, sneaker companies and many more industries were already beholden to the Chinese and the Asian Rim Countries long before LeBron became rich.
I don't think any race is a threat, including blacks. I think most people of all races are decent/good people. Obviously there are people of all races that are bad people too.

However, I think society is in a ***ed up state when kids are in schools discussing their "white privilege" or on the flip side learning about how they haven't been given a fair shake. We should be incentivizing people of all races to grow up, get an education and make money. And if there really is something in the way for a particular race to get a fair shake... changes should and can be made to do so (especially since the education system is controlled by liberals whom are supposed to be the party of the minority right?!?).

But back to the elites... I'm just saying that once people who once were poor (such as Lebron) become rich... they become what they once despised. You see them catering or promoting to China. It's all one big happy family at the top... it's not just rich whitey. It's rich "whomever the ***".

Advertisement
Back