Fellas, I got a question...

Advertisement
If TVD is the starter for the UNC game.... I think we've got much bigger problems than k9's guilt. lol

I dont know how you can start TVD over Garcia given what we saw yesterday.

Maybe one way is for Mario to schedule a full blown scrimmage next Saturday with everyone’s job on the line. Let both Garcia and TVD battle it out who starts against UNC.

did the Japanese, sit down and eat dinner.... no seriously....

Am I a terrible fan if I cancel my trip for the UNC game if Jake 'from State Farm' Garcia isn't the starter on Oct 8?

I mean, my view is this season still has a long ways to go. But I want to see the younger guys (Wes B, Coop, Chase, Arroyo, etc) led by Garcia at QB

Does this make me a terrible fan? I realize Im already a questionable human being, but that's not the question here.....
No. Especially, when you’re coming from that far, absolutely not. Leverage your time and money in better places.

honestly, I dont think so. But my free time is more valuable. Im good, regardless....
I wont blame you either way. I've got tickets to the fsu game and a hotel for the acc cg in December. I dunno who's dumbass idea that was but I question his cool aid drinking sanity.

Advertisement
I don’t know that I would make that decision based on whether or not one player starts or not even if it’s the QB. There’s obviously several factors in your decision other than who starts at QB. Expense, time, overall team performance.

Exactly which is why it’s a tougher decision than what it seems. It essentially ends TVD in Miami and Mario saying I am not changing my ways or offense.

But then again, who knows how good TVD really is and what happened last year, was it all just a fluke ?
He needs to get his head out of his ****, man up, and make some lemonade…who am I kidding?

Am I a terrible fan if I cancel my trip for the UNC game if Jake 'from State Farm' Garcia isn't the starter on Oct 8?

I mean, my view is this season still has a long ways to go. But I want to see the younger guys (Wes B, Coop, Chase, Arroyo, etc) led by Garcia at QB

Does this make me a terrible fan? I realize Im already a questionable human being, but that's not the question here.....

Mario ain’t going to pull the trigger with QB this game bc he knows that if he does, TVD’s career is sunk and he’s putting all his eggs in the garcía basket. Mario isn’t a risk taker so he won’t do it.

Advertisement
If TVD is the starter for the UNC game.... I think we've got much bigger problems than k9's guilt. lol

I dont know how you can start TVD over Garcia given what we saw yesterday.
If it's the staff doing the ruining, a different QB won't make a difference. They inherited a QB that had 6 games in a row over 300 yards and turned him into Kirby Freeman. Does anyone think Garcia won't regress? I sure as **** do. He'll make a play then get in trouble for freelancing. That's just how this staff is.

They took away what TVD did well to try to make him into something he isn't. That is 100% coaching.

You go to have fun with friends. We used to have a road crew like that and have fun besides the game. From tailgating while out and about in a different place to doing whatever on your trip, I always had a good time. It was great when we won, but it didn't ruin the entire experience when we lost. I'm way past getting all bent out of shape about college football.

So if you're going with the biggest intent to see this team you can't do it with any assurances in place. Maybe you save your money and do something else. You can do that from your sofa, watch what you'd see there. There's no guarantee that Garcia or any player will see the field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario ain’t going to pull the trigger with QB this game bc he knows that if he does, TVD’s career is sunk and he’s putting all his eggs in the garcía basket. Mario isn’t a risk taker so he won’t do it.
Maybe it’s better for TVD to sit out the rest of the season, given how he’s playing. Then transfer to another team that fits his game. He’s putting some awful stuff on tape…

No, don't waste your money if the entertainment product isn't entertaining you.

If your favorite restaurant changed management and their food was terrible the next 20 years, are you going to still go there every Friday night to be a loyal fan? If you are, you're an idiot.

I’m impressed you are still concerning going

Advertisement
Back