Felipe Frank's?

NOPE

tenor (41).gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember in the UM-UF game where he went on the sidelines, threw the ball in the stands and talked **** to the camera only to go out on the next offensive drive and immediately throw an interception.

He would be perfect here. Let’s go.

I think he meant Willis.
Both.

As far back as mid-60's I kind of remember a UF to UM transfer--maybe Larry LaPointe, a WR. Not sure, though.

In HS LaPointe was one of top WRs in the state, a star on Miami High powerhouse team.. .so long ago.

Advertisement
Did y’all even watch our game ? We literally ran a madden defense against him that 12 year old would run. We spied and dropped guys in coverage, making him stay in the pocket. The game-plan was to make him pass. Yes , make a qb pass was the strategy and it worked. Minus a blown coverage and missing 100 tackles one play the passing game was meh.

I live in gainesville , gator fans have been destroying him for years. He sucks.

Advertisement
Sorry Mack, i have to disagree here. Not to my Hurricanes. He punked us in the game this year. This kid is very immature.
Manny could punk him haha, promise him the world then make him last on the depth chart and make him a practice dummy! “Not being serious for the guys that would reply not to ruin a kids career by being petty”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back