Felipe Frank's?

Advertisement
Advertisement
With what we have on the Roster **** ******* yes..anyone who says no is just hating
Call me a hater then, but I don't want that Gayte anywhere near this team, as much shît as he talked about us leading up to the Week 0 game... Nah fck him.

I'd rather go with TVD, Matocha, or another Grad Transfer. Pepe Franks can get the fck on somewhere else as far as I'm concerned.

00:15 **** to the naw naw - bishop bullwinkle4 years agoyoutube.com

Attachments

• 1578288186003.png
    1578288186003.png
    56.9 KB · Views: 3
Advertisement
How is he underperforming? He's 13-3 in His last 16 and put up pretty solid numbers. He also has a lot of experience playing in the best conference
Truth is, you might be right. My impression when I watch him is that he is physically talented, but too erratic and too much drama off the field to put up with him for a season. I'd be more interested in Costello from Stanford. But, if Franks transferred to us, there certainly is some upside there if his attitude was right.

I just feel like there have to be better options out there that don't come with an ego that doesn't match on the field performance. But, you're right, he has a decent resume.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back