Felipe Frank's?

I'm quite sure you cheered for Gerald Willis III and he was a transfer from Florida so what's the issue? wining is winning and that's what this team and fan base need: WINNING!
GW wasn't talking **** about us. I'm sure he would not have been welcomed if he did. You can't bring somebody in that all the players hate.

Advertisement
Y'all have seen him play right? He is bad, we already have our quota of bad QBs at maximum capacity atm

I'd only be interested in Franks if we had absolutely no other quarterback on the roster with which to work. But since we do have other options, no thank you. I watched the Florida-Kentucky game very closely this year, and Franks leaves a lot to be desired. Poor accuracy, poor anticipation, mediocre pocket awareness, and immature. Whatever physical gifts he has (size, arm strength, running ability) are negated by his shortcomings. I'd credit his statistical success to Mullen, Florida's defense, his wide receivers, and his offensive line (the 2018 version).

If we are going to take Gator players, let's only take good ones.
Spot on take...Mullen was able to mask his weaknesses and tailor the offense to his strengths. It's no coincidence UF's offense took off once they went to Trask. Mullen was able to open things up more with a QB capable of doing what he wanted.

He’s better than what on the roster Right now. That’s a fact. He’s a more effective runner, stronger arm and more experience. That’s my only point. He would come in and beat out all of theses guys..On that pick Mullen shouldn’t even called that BS play.
Out to an early lead for worst porster of the year.

Advertisement
Spot on take...Mullen was able to mask his weaknesses and tailor the offense to his strengths. It's no coincidence UF's offense took off once they went to Trask. Mullen was able to open things up more with a QB capable of doing what he wanted.

mullens dumbass also would've never played trash had it not been for the injury. even the good coaches are morons

Out to an early lead for worst porster of the year.
Which QB on our roster right now better than him? Y’all only saying this cause y’all don’t like how the kid talked befor the game lol..he’s won more, been in bigger games. When UF needed a drive when they was backed up he dropped a dime. And **** sure he’s a better leader then what we have. Raw talent wise, he is better. Now y’all claim what a competent QB coach/coordinator will do for jarren..he’s got more talent than Jarren. Those are facts. But y’all talking up a grad transfer from TTU in another thread. I’d take Franks in a heartbeat and I’ll bet any amount of money he’d beat out what we have

Advertisement
Which QB on our roster right now better than him? Y’all only saying this cause y’all don’t like how the kid talked befor the game lol..he’s won more, been in bigger games. When UF needed a drive when they was backed up he dropped a dime. And **** sure he’s a better leader then what we have. Raw talent wise, he is better. Now y’all claim what a competent QB coach/coordinator will do for jarren..he’s got more talent than Jarren. Those are facts. But y’all talking up a grad transfer from TTU in another thread. I’d take Franks in a heartbeat and I’ll bet any amount of money he’d beat out what we have
What's worse, Frank's int or William's lateral?

Frank's does not have more talent than Williams. Just stop.

305 needs to realize it is not talent, it is how it is used to grow , develop and win, not flash....Agree with miamicanephins..
Everybody is hating on JW15, but look who he has had for qb corches. Dude should sue
UM for gross negligence and failure to properly develope.

Advertisement
mullens dumbass also would've never played trash had it not been for the injury. even the good coaches are morons
I agree somewhat...everyone makes mistakes. In all fairness to Mullens, Franks was the incumbent starter and Trask was beyond an unknown, he hadn't even started since he was a freshman in HS.

Advertisement
Probably half of their team if we hope to win. If you disagree then i dont know what to say.
Maybe you should just cut out the middle man & become a Gaytor fan...

That way you can root for as many Gaytes as you want without having to hope they all transfer to Miami.

Advertisement
Back