Feldman's List of Candidates

Advertisement
I wish this ***** would stop with Cristobal crap. Jesus, he can't be this dumb.

I don't know who has the bigger erection for Mario , Ferman or Feldman ?

How did I know that Cristobal would be #1 on his list. Laughable. All I can hope is that the admin is not dumb or cheap enough to actually go that route. That would officially be the death knell of UM football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The only one on that list that should be considered is Butch. We need someone who will sell his soul to win. No more mister nice guys. We've had 3 of those in a row. We need someone that can recruit SFL. We need someone that has done it before. We need someone that can revitalize the fan base. We need someone that can spot talent. Most importantly, we need someone that can bring some real coaches with him! The more I think about it, Butch is just the logical choice.

Herman and Fuente - up and comers...but neither has won consistently. Neither has ever done anything in SFL. 5 years ago, there was this up and comer who brought back a program from the dead. Named as a top recruiter by one of the top CFL analysts. His name is Al Golden. We can't take anymore chances.

Butch brought us back from the dead once before. He can do it again.

Moss is a very good name that is seldom mentioned. I know he's highly regarded not only by the Packers but overall within NFL ranks. Wouldn't surprise me if Highsmith leads a push for him.

I've noted that Holgerson has adjusted his offense to be more physical, now that he doesn't have all those dominant wide receivers like Austin to terrorize defenses. He might be intrigued.

Best sentence in Feldman's article: "Of all of Miami’s issues, its stadium issue is the worst."

Advertisement
Jeezus feldman is clueless. Is he throwing enough names out there in the off chhance that one of them will get hired and he can say "I knew it!"?

Holgerson? Mario? Doc? Moss? RR?

Is he in fantasy land?

I wish this ***** would stop with Cristobal crap. Jesus, he can't be this dumb.

I don't know who has the bigger erection for Mario , Ferman or Feldman ?

Only this administration could make a move mid-season to remove Al from the sidelines so that they start their search knowing they absolutely need to make a homerun hire and when the dust settles hire a ***king O-line coach from Bama. I would be done with the program if they hire Cristobal, Chud, or Schiano.

Felchman reached into a dusty old bag and picked out the worst names he could find. What a clueless dipshyt he is. He did a great job with that Canes Mutiny, but he's really dumb on the coach front.

Advertisement
Dumbest post ever...Probably around 6/7 NFL coaches will be available in another month..No one is mentioned..

200x200px-ZC-5ddef596_4H053Jr.gif

Why do they keep pushing Christobal and Stoops and Chudzinski? These guys are f**king losers. Look at their records, damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Back