Feldman's List of Candidates

Advertisement
Holders on is a drunk (I know this because my kid is getting recurred at a D2 school that use to be on his staff) and if your going to do that just do get his mentor Leach.

The next coach needs to bring a dynamic offense with him, enough of this slow stuff allowing the d to catch their breath

Holders on is a drunk (I know this because my kid is getting recurred at a D2 school that use to be on his staff) and if your going to do that just do get his mentor Leach.

proxy.php

Advertisement
That is a bull**** article.

The more time goes on, the more I am warming up to either Herman or Stoops. Fuente has a stud QB and no defense.

The more time goes on, the more I am warming up to either Herman or Stoops. Fuente has a stud QB and no defense.

What I like about Stoops is that he's surrounded himself with good coordinators - he has a spread guy coaching the offense (who learned under Holgerson and Mumme) and he has a guy from FSU as a DC. He also has some tough nosed SEC position caoches on his staff.

Advertisement
I get that South Carolina probably has more resources than Miami, but why would anyone in their right mind go there? Clemson is THE school in South Carolina so you're already #2 in the state. Then you take the SEC, which at best case they are the fifth best team in the weak division. Sure they'll pay you now, but you're not going to last.

Meanwhile, at Miami, sure we supposedly can't pay you as much but it isn't like you can't afford to go eat at Joe's twice a day. A moderately decent coach should be winning 9-10 games a year in the ACC. Don't believe me? Look at Jimbo Fisher. Plus look at the NFL coach pipeline we have had historically. So you ONLY make $2M a year, in 5 years with two titles you're making 8 figures in the NFL. Or not, stay in Miami and be a god.

Advertisement
Luke just gave the best advice, set up a former player committee and let the former players like the reeds and lewis's pick the next head coach

The next coach needs to bring a dynamic offense with him, enough of this slow stuff allowing the d to catch their breath

If we cant get Butch what is wrong with Orgeron? Why wouldn't people want him? This is question not trying to get bashed for asking a question? I would take him over Cristobal and Kiffen all day everyday.

Advertisement

What I like about Stoops is that he's surrounded himself with good coordinators - he has a spread guy coaching the offense (who learned under Holgerson and Mumme) and he has a guy from FSU as a DC. He also has some tough nosed SEC position caoches on his staff.

Precisely! And he coached here before....

Advertisement
Back