Feldman (UM alum) hyping us up

Pieces missing right now are a reliable QB, and good depth at OL and TE. Everything else is in place. Like was said above, a good defense, especially DL, covers a lot of flaws.

Depth at tight end is solved if you you use 1 tight end on the field which we will do a lot and 4 wide which we should do

That's not solving depth, it's scheming to mask your deficiencies. Big difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Pieces missing right now are a reliable QB, and good depth at OL and TE. Everything else is in place. Like was said above, a good defense, especially DL, covers a lot of flaws.

Depth at tight end is solved if you you use 1 tight end on the field which we will do a lot and 4 wide which we should do

I'm not sure that you comprehend the definition of "depth".

But you get full marks for covering up the burn marks on the carpet. Or ripping certain pages out of the playbook.

Its the D... If you have a good D it will keep you in a lot of games and its amazing how quickly Diaz and co turned this Defense around.

I hate to use this team, but look at the Gators... completely inept on offense but their Defense ( Muschamps guys) kept them in a lot of games and got them to the SEC champ twice.

Just gotta get the QB situation figured out and hoping the OLine is at least 1/4 better than it was last year

Sure, in the worst division in all the Power 5.

Agreed, $EC East is straight basura! What a joke of a division.

Wow. Just wow. I can't believe people are taking my comments as being anti-Rosier. All I said was don't choose sides prematurely and that I trust in the coaches to pick the best guy to win one game at a time. Sheesh. Fight on, warriors...

As we get closer to the season, I feel more and more confident that we win the ACC this year. We are beating fsu in trailerhassee and we are beating whoever we play in the acccg. No doubt in my mind

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back