Feely on the Quarterbacks

Advertisement
He hit me hard when he came at me with the index finger insult. Lost both mine in a freak fingering accident. They replaced them with the big toes off of a cadaver.

You ever try typing with your big toes?
LMAO!!!!

We have a dog poster named @ClancyNoseBest who has no thumbs and types with his paws.

Advertisement
"Opponent"?...if He didn't run from competition, Fields would've been His teammate...ditto with Starkel whom He called "@ss my dude".

He didn’t run from the competition.
Ohio State’s coach explicitly told him that he would not play and told him he should leave. That’s not running from competition. That’s the equivalent of getting cut from the team. It’s out of your hands at that point.

Not gonna elaborate too much but jarren needs to tighten up. Hes regressing off the field in several instances & ultimately he wont even be on this team if it continues. Such a smart talented kid seems to sabotage himself at the end of the day.
Damnit mane, we have to have quality depth and I thought Williams would end up being much better than Perry, especially with Enos here now.

Advertisement
And what made you think that?
Watching both their film and the system/competition they played in high school. Never understood why Richt didn't play him more, at the very least, up to 4 games if he really wanted to keep his redshirt. We all know Perry's struggles and no need to bring up Malik. I definitely don't think it would have been worse.

Not gonna elaborate too much but jarren needs to tighten up. Hes regressing off the field in several instances & ultimately he wont even be on this team if it continues. Such a smart talented kid seems to sabotage himself at the end of the day.

****. so hes still immature

That kind of ****es me off man bc it doesn't seem like he realizes what golden opportunity he has. I wanted all 3 of them boys to be going at each other's neck for the job. I hope he wakes up and gets in line.

So he really is suspended.

Advertisement

Bummed to hear this. One of these guys has to come through!

This have anything to do with Brevin and Mallory in some....context? Or that plus individual transgressions?

Advertisement
This have anything to do with Brevin and Mallory in some....context? Or that plus individual transgressions?
I just want to know if those 2 are going to play vs the turds. We CANNOT have either of them and especially BOTH of them out. Damnit mane.

All I'm gonna say brother is JARREN needs to conduct himself better.

tenor (9).gif

All I'm gonna say brother is JARREN needs to conduct himself better.
Is this a replay dsddcane, or are we moving in to moving on territory?.....Thought he and his pop put a stake in the ground to prove the talent, but????
A real **** shame if true.....
Kid has talent...just got to get the mind committed to excellence.

Advertisement
Back