Feely on the Quarterbacks

Advertisement
Advertisement
I took it perry only works when he’s on there. Not working much else outside of what he’s obligated to do.

Tate going the extra mile. Tate gonna start.

My take as well. He works when he’s there but maybe isn’t doing the extra on his own. Strength coaches love the guys who do and lead by example....either extra time in gym motivating others or extra time in the field doing reps.

Advertisement
Kind of torn on this one. I don't need a workout warrior at QB. Give me a guy who can read defenses, make good decisions make throws and rally the fellas and I don't really care if he's a weight room guy or not. I'm sure guys like Bernie, Kenny, Steve, et al were not weight room all stars.

probably most telling part in those "quotes" by Feely is Martell is willing to do extra...the other guys are just doing what they are being asked to do (and that's ok). That speaks to Martell's leadership and motivation, not to skill. But all things being equal this will give him a leg up in my opinion in a tight race.

Advertisement
That is the reason I am rooting for Kosi to win out.

Tates parents are wealthy, he pulls girls, etc.

Jarrens dad is middle class and is very involved in his kids life. Seems like the type of guy thats going to let Jarren live in his house after college until he can get a job. I bet his dad also gives him a hand applying for jobs and everything.

Kosi didn't come from money. His dad isn't going to be a huge asset to him in the real world. Isn't exactly gifted in the looks department(IE. Giant teeth).

He needs football more than any of them.

This is the softest comment Ive ever read. Tates parents are successful and he dates hot chicks and Jarren has a good father, so you root for Kosi? As a father you should strive to be successful for your kids, and be the best father you can be...

why not root for the guy the ends up wanting it more? IF anything Kosi should be working so hard that he is without a doubt the clear frontrunner since he doesn't have those things. Which it seems like is the opposite. But your right, give the job to Ko

Advertisement
Kind of torn on this one. I don't need a workout warrior at QB. Give me a guy who can read defenses, make good decisions make throws and rally the fellas and I don't really care if he's a weight room guy or not. I'm sure guys like Bernie, Kenny, Steve, et al were not weight room all stars.
If your qb is not a gym rat then that usually ain’t a good sign.

From those quotes it sounds like Martel is the furthest behind when it comes to strength and conditioning... He’s bringing up how good of a person he is sounds like he just wants to say something that’s nice about him lol.

It sounds like NKosi is the one in front of the pack imo
I interpreted it the exact opposite😂😂

Advertisement
Back