Feely on the Quarterbacks

DeeJay gonna be our QB!

Seriously - does anyone think for a moment that Feely is going to give UF even one extra minute of time to know which QB they're going to face?

**** no!

We don't know who our QB will be. UF sure doesn't know who our QB will be.

And that's the way I like it! I want to beat them like we beat Notre Dame.

Thoroughly. And decisively.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Makes as much sense as when people were concerned when KD couldn’t bench 185 at the combine
20190627_124400.jpg
20190702_222729.jpg

Honestly just another reason for not him. He already has a good life lol. Someone like Kosi, this **** is his life

That is the reason I am rooting for Kosi to win out.

Tates parents are wealthy, he pulls girls, etc.

Jarrens dad is middle class and is very involved in his kids life. Seems like the type of guy thats going to let Jarren live in his house after college until he can get a job. I bet his dad also gives him a hand applying for jobs and everything.

Kosi didn't come from money. His dad isn't going to be a huge asset to him in the real world. Isn't exactly gifted in the looks department(IE. Giant teeth).

He needs football more than any of them.

Advertisement

Jarrens dad is middle class and is very involved in his kids life. Seems like the type of guy thats going to let Jarren live in his house after college until he can get a job. I bet his dad also gives him a hand applying for jobs and everything.

Kosi didn't come from money. His dad isn't going to be a huge asset to him in the real world. Isn't exactly gifted in the looks department(IE. Giant teeth).

He has plenty of cash to flash on da gram. Lulz

Teeth can be fixed, bro. But yeah, those are some big *** choppers.

I get what you’re saying, Tate and Jarren are a lot more alike socially and from a background perspective. Kosi came from a different background, apparently, although I don’t know much about his upbringing other than I know Ocala can be tough for some.

Advertisement
Teeth can be fixed, bro. But yeah, those are some big *** choppers.

I get what you’re saying, Tate and Jarren are a lot more alike socially and from a background perspective. Kosi came from a different background, apparently, although I don’t know much about his upbringing other than I know Ocala can be tough for some.

lol, that is true. Honestly, I want the best man to win(which I know Enos is going to have happen). If that turns out to be some random walk-on, I would still be happy. That said, I am pulling for Kosi for the reasons above. I always like to pull for the kids who had no advantages growing up.

Advertisement
Tate must know he has the job in the bag. Already ****y with it View attachment 89224

Honestly, that retweet just made me think less of Tate.

You going on social media to shlt on Perry publicly is a grade A punk move. Real fans don’t do that shlt, just in-love fangirls who care more about one player than the team.

You got a lot of growing up to do, kid.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back