Feels GOOD. Feels like HOME

Advertisement
We can’t ever get to the off-season fast enough. All that bowl game playoff stuff is a distraction for teams like Bama, UGA… we hit the off-season ground running while they’re all occupied. Chess not checkers.
Beat me to it by "a moment"!

Everyone grieves differently. You can sulk and spew fumes, others can try to find humor in it.
If you can't laugh at what is going on with the program, I pity your liver. Well, not YOUR liver, but the liver of anyone who can't laugh naturally at this clown show.

If you can't laugh at what is going on with the program, I pity your liver. Well, not YOUR liver, but the liver of anyone who can't laugh naturally at this clown show.
For real - that’s all I can do at this point is laugh at what we’ve seen. It’s so bad I can’t even muster up anger. It’s way beyond that. I’ve never seen such failure of the Canes in every phase and level from coaches to players.

Advertisement
For alot of our fans its not a joke. Winning the off-season means something to them.

Im beyond tired of this pussified ****.
Did you see our real goat ED REED last night on camera? He was laughing and having the time of his life. I’m sure he’s upset about the plight of our “game season” but I could only imagine he was smiling because he knows what’s coming….

******* season.

Off-MFing-Season

Buckle up fellas. Our time starts right now! Get ready to dominate…

We are going to get the best recruits(no matter how good they really are)

We are going to have the most explosive offense on Greentree.

We are going to have the most punishing D on that same Greentree field where legends are made.

Our guys are going to be running 20 mph+

NIL money will be flowing!

Insiders will be dropping major knowledge on is about how great we look.

ITS THE OFF-SEASON! WEVE WON THIS BEFORE, WE CAN DO IT AGAIN!

BRING HOME THAT OFF-SEASON CHAMPIONSHIP BOYS! Wooooo
Will Ferrell Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

For real - that’s all I can do at this point is laugh at what we’ve seen. It’s so bad I can’t even muster up anger. It’s way beyond that. I’ve never seen such failure of the Canes in every phase and level from coaches to players.
I had mentioned to someone that Mario was a lot like Randy Shannon, before I actually looked at the similarities. I was just going off of their game management/timeout issues. But think about this. What was Randy's record in 2007? 5-7. Mario just went 5-7. Randy landed the #1 recruiting class, that would certainly turn everything around. Mario was hired for his recruiting. Neither could figure out how to use timeouts. Both are Miami guys and "get the culture". Both had extremely embarrassing losses to average teams. Both preached accountability and discipline. Remember Randy taking the names off the back of the jerseys? Both inherited 7-6 teams. Both hired pathetic OCs. Pat Nix by Shannon and Josh JAGattis. 2007 we had 4 losses of 14 points or more. 2022 we had 5. Close losses? Randy had 3, Mario had 2.

It's pretty alarming, really.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I had mentioned to someone that Mario was a lot like Randy Shannon, before I actually looked at the similarities. I was just going off of their game management/timeout issues. But think about this. What was Randy's record in 2007? 5-7. Mario just went 5-7. Randy landed the #1 recruiting class, that would certainly turn everything around. Mario was hired for his recruiting. Neither could figure out how to use timeouts. Both are Miami guys and "get the culture". Both had extremely embarrassing losses to average teams. Both preached accountability and discipline. Remember Randy taking the names off the back of the jerseys? Both inherited 7-6 teams. Both hired pathetic OCs. Pat Nix by Shannon and Josh JAGattis. 2007 we had 4 losses of 14 points or more. 2022 we had 5. Close losses? Randy had 3, Mario had 2.

It's pretty alarming, really.
Randy Shannon was never a head coach before or after Miami. Cristobal improved FIU’s record and Oregon’s record.

Advertisement
Randy Shannon was never a head coach before or after Miami. Cristobal improved FIU’s record and Oregon’s record.
Oregon had a mild slump, but their program was solid. FIU's record improved, then it went backwards. He got fired from FIU. Mario is not as good as people want him to be.

Advertisement
Back