Feels GOOD. Feels like HOME

Dgixxer252525

Recruit
Premium
Buckle up fellas. Our time starts right now! Get ready to dominate…

We are going to get the best recruits(no matter how good they really are)

We are going to have the most explosive offense on Greentree.

We are going to have the most punishing D on that same Greentree field where legends are made.

Our guys are going to be running 20 mph+

NIL money will be flowing!

Insiders will be dropping major knowledge on is about how great we look.

ITS THE OFF-SEASON! WEVE WON THIS BEFORE, WE CAN DO IT AGAIN!

BRING HOME THAT OFF-SEASON CHAMPIONSHIP BOYS! Wooooo

Advertisement
1669554372498.gif

We are going to have the most punishing D on that same Greentree field where legends are made.

Is it off-season yet? It is! We will win the 5th quarter, happiness until the next season begins. Yippie!!

And we have to wait for any respectable coaches to finish up their seasons before we can report their hiring. Going to be a long December until ESD. Can we at least can the guys that deserve the axe so that we can get excited about the offseason. Last I looked, no one has been let go.

Advertisement
The season is only 1/3 of our year. We can’t let it get us down. We usually dominate 2/3 of the year. So what if we haven’t figured out the last 1/3rd.

I’m trying to have us forget the last 3 months of losing and prepare for 9 months of canes dominance

Read the post that our #1 insider @Cribby just put up if you don’t think this off-season is going to be ours.

He wrote a hype essay saying all things we love to hear. I’m here for it.

Coaching changes-BOOM

Portal success-BOOM

Program changing recruiting class-BOOM

We Byke

Advertisement
Look, like Cam said either your in or your out. I for one was up at sunrise checking twitter and CIS. It's the off-season baby. Where championships are earned! Pushin' hard - already thrown up twice. Well, does last night count? My refresh button is primed and ready. Still got Thanksgiving leftovers so no plans to leave the house. I'm focused and ready for a commitment, transfer, or perhaps a firing. Let's gooo...😂.

**** winning the off-season. **** means absolutely nothing. Our fans eat it up every year and it translates to no extra wins.

Win actual football games or get the **** outta miami.

Advertisement

Sjsu Theres A Chance GIF by San Jose State Spartans

Advertisement
We are winning the offseason before the season even ends. We practically gave the season away JUST to get to the offseason this year. We are so ahead of everyone else it just isn't fair.

We are winning the offseason before the season even ends. We practically gave the season away JUST to get to the offseason this year. We are so ahead of everyone else it just isn't fair.
We can’t ever get to the off-season fast enough. All that bowl game playoff stuff is a distraction for teams like Bama, UGA… we hit the off-season ground running while they’re all occupied. Chess not checkers.

Advertisement
Back