Feels different this cycle

Ya they hit a real homerun! What an incredible staph we used to have!

Whoa, whoa, whoa... creepy creep hitting me back on 7 month old posts. :LOL:

Stalk much? Gonna bump all my "fire Manny and Blake" posts too? Nah? Doesn't suit your little agenda, junior?

You still haven't healed from that intellectual beatdown the board gave you the other day? You hurt dawg?

Please let your head know that I won't be paying utilities either during my rent-free stay. Don't worry, I won't be here long. It's a dump and it smells like expired cottage cheese.

Advertisement
Whoa, whoa, whoa... creepy creep hitting me back on 7 month old posts. :LOL:

Stalk much?

You still haven't healed from that intellectual beatdown the board gave you the other day? You hurt dawg?

Please let your head know that I won't be paying utilities either during my rent-free stay. Don't worry, I won't be here long. It's a dump and it smells like old cottage cheese.
Stalk much? What are you a 13 year old girl?

I didn't bump the thread it was right on the front page. I just opened it and your comment was on the first page.

Intellectual beat down? You looked like a fool in that thread.

However, now I understand why you think Mario is such a great coach. If you though Manny and co where doing an incredible job, then you must think Mario is the GOAT.

Stalk much? What are you a 13 year old girl?

I didn't bump the thread it was right on the front page. I just opened it and your comment was on the first page.

Intellectual beat down? You looked like a fool in that thread.

However, now I understand why you think Mario is such a great coach. If you though Manny and co where doing an incredible job, then you must think Mario is the GOAT.

Oh boy, here we go again lol, exactly how deep does your reality distortion field go? Do you really believe your own BS or are you just a fake it till you make it guy? If you really want to pretend all these things you keep posting about me are true, please go right ahead. What was it last time? I'm a broke reddit guy or something, whatever that means lol?

It affects me not, but man, heads up, being a creepy-*** obsessed stalker is not a good look. Literally every single poster in that thread took you to pieces. If you can't process that, I mean, yikes.

Good luck bud. I'm done with you. Again. You can have that magical last word that means everything to you! Enjoy.

Oh boy, here we go again lol, exactly how deep does your reality distortion field go? Do you really believe your own BS or are you just a fake it till you make it guy? If you really want to pretend all these things you keep posting about me are true, please go right ahead. What was it last time? I'm a broke reddit guy or something, whatever that means lol?

It affects me not, but man, heads up, being a creepy-*** obsessed stalker is not a good look. Literally every single poster in that thread took you to pieces. If you can't process that, I mean, yikes.

Good luck bud. I'm done with you. Again. You can have that magical last word that means everything to you! Enjoy.
I got "Taken to pieces" by guys who thought Manny was doing an incredible job. In other words, I stepped into an echo chamber of morons and said something they didn't agree with. I mean you are the leader of the pack and you think Mannys staph did an incredible job. Yikes!! As I said before, your ability to judge someones performance is questionable at best.

Advertisement
I got "Taken to pieces" by guys who thought Manny was doing an incredible job. In other words, I stepped into an echo chamber of morons and said something they didn't agree with. I mean you are the leader of the pack and you think Mannys staph did an incredible job. Yikes!! As I said before, your ability to judge someones performance is questionable at best.

Wait...

I am starting to think you are a legit crazy person. "Guys who thought Manny was doing an incredible job?" Huh? It was a thread about MARIO's recruiting. And you know, you were insulting Mario, calling him names, lying about his recruiting, full on Gator crap. Manny wasn't the topic. And you took body blows from every single poster in there, and then told EVERYONE you were right and they were wrong lol. It was weird bro. Wait.. are you one of those narcissistic people who emotionally just can't be wrong? Maybe you should take a minute to re-read that thread dude. Not a good look. If anyone is interested:

Really though, are you just desperately lying and projecting or are you a person who has been incapacitated mentally by an injury? If its the later, get well friend. If it's the former, well, get help, friend.

34-33 Canes in the 2nd half btw. In case you'd like to pretend to be a Cane some more.

Again, good luck man. :youre-nuts:

Ok... REALLY OUT!

Wait...

I am starting to think you are a legit crazy person. "Guys who thought Manny was doing an incredible job?" Huh? It was a thread about MARIO's recruiting. And you know, you were insulting Mario, calling him names, lying about his recruiting, full on Gator crap. Manny wasn't the topic. And you took body blows from every single poster in there, and then told EVERYONE you were right and they were wrong lol. It was weird bro. Wait.. are you one of those narcissistic people who emotionally just can't be wrong? Maybe you should take a minute to re-read that thread dude. Not a good look. If anyone is interested:

Really though, are you just desperately lying and projecting or are you a person who has been incapacitated mentally by an injury? If its the later, get well friend. If it's the former, well, get help, friend.

34-33 Canes in the 2nd half btw. In case you'd like to pretend to be a Cane some more.

Again, good luck man. :youre-nuts:

Ok... REALLY OUT!
Ahh. So you have trouble reading as well. I will break it down in very simple terms for you feeble mind.

In the other thread you where defending Mario saying he was hitting home runs.

Now I find out, that you thought Manny was doing an incredible job last year.

So I can see why you think landing a couple 4 stars is a "home run". Since you think running the program into the ground is an incredible job.

You must be the guy that just gives everyone an A+ and a smiley face sticker during their annual performance review.

Is this you?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back