Feeling some BBQ ???

Advertisement
@Dr.L.ThugU loves some curry.
@Dr.L.ThugU buys curry seasoning for his trannies to wear as cologne.
tenor-17.gif

@Dr.L.ThugU has a thug for transvestites and Pakistanis. It’s only awkward if you are uncomfortable about it. As a heterosexual man I have plenty of self confidence to allow @Dr.L.ThugU to live his best life, trannies and all and not be uncomfortable. @JBCanes-NC feels the same way.

Agree. @Dr.L.ThugU is happy. I don’t agree with his lifestyle but this is Merica and he can be a tranny **** lover if he chooses

Advertisement
Unrelated but a few years ago at the ACCCG at the big Canes tailgate party I stumbled upon a tailgate where a guy I know was at. Being from Michigan I often link up with people on Twitter who are nice enough to invite myself and my girlfriend to tailgate. Anyway, LSU fan was there and made a huge pot of Jambalaya. The pot was literally 3-4 feet tall, 2 feet in diameter and at least half full of this stuff. Best food I have ever had in my life. I was rooting for LSU in the natty this year solely because of that guy. Couldn’t understand a word he said when he spoke but Jesus that guys Jumbalaya was sent from god. I hope to meet that guy again some day

Advertisement
I want to try that place and B’s in Greenville when this corona thing is over.
Carolina Bbq ain't no joke. Some of the best Q I've ever had has been in the Carolinas. Both north and south. Their **** is super regional and as good as it gets. That South Carolina hash is like bbq crack.

Go Canes!!!

I'd punch a baby for some good nana pudding boyyyyy
My grand mother made a version that was pretty inane. It was like half banana pudding like you would expect, but the kicker was she made it also like bread pudding. It made it a bit more dense and not so much like a pudding. Thats the best way I can describe it. She was an old school southern woman and everything we ate had some sort of fried portion no matter breakfast, lunch or dinner. We also had grits for almost every single meal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Unrelated but a few years ago at the ACCCG at the big Canes tailgate party I stumbled upon a tailgate where a guy I know was at. Being from Michigan I often link up with people on Twitter who are nice enough to invite myself and my girlfriend to tailgate. Anyway, LSU fan was there and made a huge pot of Jambalaya. The pot was literally 3-4 feet tall, 2 feet in diameter and at least half full of this stuff. Best food I have ever had in my life. I was rooting for LSU in the natty this year solely because of that guy. Couldn’t understand a word he said when he spoke but Jesus that guys Jumbalaya was sent from god. I hope to meet that guy again some day
So you're saying you are too cheap to buy food for your date and need to impose on Southern hospitality? Wish I had thought of that 50 years ago. Do they give your booze too?

My grand mother made a version that was pretty inane. It was like half banana pudding like you would expect, but the kicker was she made it also like bread pudding. It made it a bit more dense and not so much like a pudding. Thats the best way I can describe it. She was an old school southern woman and everything we ate had some sort of fried portion no matter breakfast, lunch or dinner. We also had grits for almost every single meal.
Left over grits are great fried. My favorite dish is grits with cut up fried center cut ham slice with three over medium eggs on top. cut everything up and mix it around. The egg yolk multiplies the grits. If you want a laugh, My Cousin Vinny courtroom grit scene is one of the best.

So you're saying you are too cheap to buy food for your date and need to impose on Southern hospitality? Wish I had thought of that 50 years ago. Do they give your booze too?

What? Where did I say that? I said I stumbled upon a tailgate of a guy I knew and there was an LSU fan making food. But yes, I am too cheap, sure. I guess flying down from Michigan, buying 10th row tickets on the Miami sideline and staying at a hotel in downtown Charlotte for the weekend implies that I am too cheap, FOH

What? Where did I say that? I said I stumbled upon a tailgate of a guy I knew and there was an LSU fan making food. But yes, I am too cheap, sure. I guess flying down from Michigan, buying 10th row tickets on the Miami sideline and staying at a hotel in downtown Charlotte for the weekend implies that I am too cheap, FOH
Lighten up my Cane brother. Just little attempt at humor. Maybe a failed attempt.

Advertisement
Back