Feeling some BBQ ???

Don't tell me about I don't have a Base to Judge them....I've used tenders in every conceivable way....I was making Piccata's and Marsala's before you were probably born...I'm classically trained in Italian fare...and I've been an Executive Chef...and and a Executive Sous Chef at some of the Finest Italian Rest's in Fl since 1981....I've never once used Tenders for the Dish's described (in a rest setting once) an 8oz Boneless Breast (filleted into 2 or 3) is more than suffice for the mentioned dishes.
I came back to check this thread and now you guys made me hungry again. I've been breaking out my go to Italian dish a lot during this incarceration, meat sauce with sweet sausage over whatever pasta we are mood for. For Easter I broke one of my codes and used it for a side dish. Broke another code by using rib eye as roast. Got a nice rib eye semi-boneless delivered and just did not feel like breaking in down to make steaks so I used the oven. Never risked quality rib eye to the oven before. Punched the holes and smeared seasoned up butter all over it. Good news was it came out great. Better news, wife has barred everyone from the house so kids were not here to swallow it. Tomato meat sauce over pasta turns out to be great side also. Who knew.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back