Feb 26 vs Harvard 7pm ACCNX

Advertisement
This chick is brutal. She’s worse than Jessica Mendoza. All she does is say general phrases and offers none of the “color” that her job description requires.
I kinda like her, but each to his own. Funny tho just now, it was 2-2 and the guy says Biggest Moment of the Ball Game. Then its Ball 3. Now what can he say? LOL.

Advertisement
There’s going to be the usual suspects that come in here and say it’s just one game. But I swear I’ve been watching this game on repeat for 14 years now

Advertisement
Alot of our hitters look overmatched at the plate.

A team that hadn't played in over 700 days and practiced indoors for over 4 months looks better than the team that plays outside 365 days a year. I just don't understand.

The 2 hole is going to kill us if Rosario is the best we've got.
I’ve been yelling about this all night. I saw some study that was done over like 30 years in the big leagues and it said your two hole guy, on average, sees the most at bats in “clutch” situations. I can’t remember what all went into being considered “clutch” but it wasn’t the normal, 7-9 inning in any game within 3 runs. It had much tighter parameters.

Advertisement
I’ve been yelling about this all night. I saw some study that was done over like 30 years in the big leagues and it said your two hole guy, on average, sees the most at bats in “clutch” situations. I can’t remember what all went into being considered “clutch” but it wasn’t the normal, 7-9 inning in any game within 3 runs. It had much tighter parameters.

Yup Morales should bat 2nd.

Kayfus
Morales
Romero
Burke

should be the 1-4.

Scheisinger looks scary bad. I'd be shocked if we come out of this inning still in the lead.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back