Feb 26 vs Harvard 7pm ACCNX

Advertisement
And nothing…… I’m starting to change my tune and see this will be yet another abysmal year at the plate

Advertisement
And another missed opportunity...pitelli has really come back down to earth at the plate after the opening game

Advertisement
Harvard is a better hitting team than miami. Let that sink in after they haven’t played in 2 years. Don’t know what to say about the pitching staff right now but it’s nothing good

Long year ahead boys long year

He is responsible for many years of terrible hitting. At some point, someone has to be accountable for the strikeouts and lack of clutch hitting.

But yeah, we're fine.
No, we're not fine. The coachbis responsible for the approach at the plate.

What is disturbing to me is that our hitters face better pitching on practice than what we have seen in these early season games yet look overmatched against Ivy League pitching. At this point I can't see how they can compete against ACC pitching.

Harvard is a better hitting team than miami. Let that sink in after they haven’t played in 2 years. Don’t know what to say about the pitching staff right now but it’s nothing good

It's all of that on-field batting practice they have been able to take in Boston in the winter.

Advertisement
No, we're not fine. The coachbis responsible for the approach at the plate.

What is disturbing to me is that our hitters face better pitching on practice than what we have seen in these early season games yet look overmatched against Ivy League pitching. At this point I can't see how they can compete against ACC pitching.

So you're agreeing with me. Sigh.

Little knee jerk reaction there but our bats are flat tonight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back