Feagles is a huge liability

DeadPoets

Senior
Especially with our defense playing as well as it is. We have to win the field position battle against ND and Vt

Advertisement
No he's not.

40 net yards per punt.

0 return yards.

He's not even in the top 10 of issues on this team.

This is a tired line.

He better ******* improve next year

Or else he needs to bounce, can't be wasting a scholly on a bum punter

Advertisement
My old man said he looked it up and he's dead last in the ACC in net yardage per punt. I'd rather have that rugby style punter from GT than this bum. Remember when he shanked one earlier in the year for -2 yards?

Remember when he shanked one earlier in the year for -2 yards?

Yeah, that's the only reason why he's in last place.

And he's last in gross.

I can't find net but I'd find it hard to believe he's last given that he's surrendered 0 return yards this year.

Advertisement
He's a true freshman who has shown improvement over the past couple weeks.

He has? I think you’re mistaken. And who cares if he’s a freshman all he has to do is kick it far and he fails to do that repeatedly. He never flips the field.

Advertisement
UNC punter hits a 76 yard punt, Feagles a 38 yard put.

UNC is #1 in gross punt average and is 1-8.

Miami is #1 4 and is 7-0.

Nobody has yet been able to tie Feagles to even a single queasy moment this year.

That's because he hasn't led to one.

So the -1 yard punt and the shank today weren’t queasy to you? Point is he’s not a weapon merely a guy that can kick it...kind of.

He played well not to mention the ****load of low snaps he had to handle. He's the least of our worries

So the -1 yard punt and the shank today weren’t queasy to you? Point is he’s not a weapon merely a guy that can kick it...kind of.

No.

40% of his punts are downed inside the 20 (pretty much the exact same as Vogel had over an entire season).

He gives up 0 return yards.

Advertisement

No.

40% of his punts are downed inside the 20 (pretty much the exact same as Vogel had over an entire season).

He gives up 0 return yards.

I’ll give you point one but point two is a bit misleading when he’s kicking 35 yard kicks 3/4 of the time.

I’ll give you point one but point two is a bit misleading when he’s kicking 35 yard kicks 3/4 of the time.

If he averaged 39 yards a punt the rest of the season and gave up 0 return yards I'd take it.

That means we avoid fluke return touchdowns for a team that's played in 4 one score games.

Advertisement
Back