Favorite Under the Radar Guy- 2012 Class

I'll go with either Hoilett or Terry. I've seen a couple of interviews of Dwyane Hoilett and he comes across as a very thorough and articulate kid. I also like the fact that he's an EE. I think he'll do well.

Advertisement
I'll go with either Hoilett or Terry. I've seen a couple of interviews of Dwyane Hoilett and he comes across as a very thorough and articulate kid. I also like the fact that he's an EE. I think he'll do well.

I agree with you, D7. I forgot about Hoilett. Another kid that has enormous potential.

Offensively, I go Waters. Kid seems to have an old school Hurricane chip on his shoulder.

Defensively, I've been on Vernon Davis from day 1. He made a ton of plays and has tremendous ball skills and instincts. He's the type of guy who will look at the hoopla surrounding Bush and Howard, and buss his @ss to be better then both of them.

This is what makes this a great recruiting class, we have so many 3* that are thought to be under rated. In past years if this question was asked the comments would all be centered around one or maybe two kids
I don't see a signed kid that doesn't have talent and more importantly, have a hunger and drive that will make him a better player

Advertisement
I hope we only have to see a few like Howard, Bush, and Johnson on the field this year. Let the kids eat, grow, and learn this year.

I think lots of guys on this team will do very will, I believe done are the days where 1/3 of a recruiting class shows up...this team will be coached up.

This is what makes this a great recruiting class, we have so many 3* that are thought to be under rated. In past years if this question was asked the comments would all be centered around one or maybe two kids
I don't see a signed kid that doesn't have talent and more importantly, have a hunger and drive that will make him a better player

couple that with a staff that has the same traits...we will be fine in short time.!

I agree with you guys on Vernon Davis, kid played a high level of sofla talent and if you watch his film was the fastest guy on the field most of the time. I would not be surprised to see him contribute a lot on specials this yr. Possible as a returner, and I could see him locking ppl down in the nickel to start. Kid has the quicks and the intensity to be a great nickel and develop into a lockdown on the outside. VD baby!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
All good choices. I'll go with Rayshawn Jenkins. This guy is just an athletic specimen. Looking at his film made me wonder what he'd look like at rb, wr, or lb let alone S. I think wherever he ends up he is going to be a beast. He was only a 3 star but i'm shocked he didn't have sec offers. Next guy i'd go with is Briscoe. His film was really impressive.

Antonio Crawford, Josh Witt, Vernon Davis, Rayshawn Jenkins and DeQuan Ivery are the kids that aren't highly rated that I'm really excited about

There are so many... I'll go with Vernon Davis and Gabe Terry. I really think these 2 guys, even though undersized are going to be big playmakers for us

This.

If Antonio Crawford is considered under the radar then he is my pick but Davis and Terry are right there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Love Briscoe. If hes motivated he will dominate. 6'4 close to 300 pounds and he played d end. Monster.

I hope we only have to see a few like Howard, Bush, and Johnson on the field this year. Let the kids eat, grow, and learn this year.

Unfortunately I doubt that happens. 32/85 (if we even have 85 scholarship players) are going to be freshman. So 37%, some of these guys are going to have to grow up quick.

WR, DBs, LBs, DEs, maybe DTs, and Duke are going to have to be ready to play

Jones and Witt............these 2 were most certainly slept on. There tape is just as good as any other recruits at there positions on a national scale.

+1000

Advertisement
Back