Favorite Under the Radar Guy- 2012 Class

919Cane2DaGrave

Band
Banned
based off of tapes, what you have read/ heard, who is your favorite players and why?

I'm going with Gabriel Terry OLB...dude is 6'3 210 , runs a 10.9 100, benches 315, finished number 2 in the state at his weight class in wrestling, also has a 3.6 gpa. If you watch his film he's a monster. Golden was saying in his presser "how do you let a guy like that from right up the road walk away?" The kid plays intense as ****, finishes the play angry. I think he'll beat some guys out in a year for a staring job.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30sc8a_U81s

Advertisement
I like terry but i have to go with witt, his tape is just nasty. He knocks o lineman on their butts and he hasnt even put weight on yet. now he is on campus and can eat big meals and stay in the weightroom. He is going to be a force.

I like the LB class as a whole. Kirby, witt, terry, blue. Mccord could play a little LB.

yeah witt would be my number 2 choice. That kid's burst is just unbelievable. When he adds 20lbs or so and hes playin around 230-235, he's gonna be scary. Big hitter, he covers ok too.

David Thompson. Really think if he devotes himself to football, he could be a really good quarterback. Easily the most athletic quarterback we have had in a long time, maybe ever.

Advertisement
David Thompson. Really think if he devotes himself to football, he could be a really good quarterback. Easily the most athletic quarterback we have had in a long time, maybe ever.

Glad people are finally seeing how good he can be.

i think witt and rayshawn jenkins could be good. i've also heard thompson is pretty athletic and could be the best in the class

there was an article on briscoe by some recruitnik saying if he were dropped into where they held some combine, and he was told briscoe was a 5star DT, he would have believed/expected it. Briscoe apparently has all the tools the question is motivation/drive. Hope they light a fire under his ***....BTW sevenNseven, i'm in love with the russian broad in ur avatar. shes smokin hot.

Advertisement
Witt isn't even under the radar to me, I think he's the best linebacker we signed this year.

There are so many... I'll go with Vernon Davis and Gabe Terry. I really think these 2 guys, even though undersized are going to be big playmakers for us

Advertisement
Jawand Blue, that kid was willing to make some major sacrifices to be here. I also like the tape.

Advertisement
I think all of this class will end up being good. My bets for best under-the-radar are:

1.Gabriel Terry - This kid beat Avery Young one-on-one this past season in a game. He's a FREAK athlete with high motor and high football I.Q.

2.D'Mauri Jones - Tommy Streeter part 2. I can't believe Streeter was ranked as only the 37th best WR in 2008 by ESPN, while Aldarius and Davon were 10th and 11th. Shows you how much they know. Jones has a chance to be really special.

3.Jake O'Donnell - Another athletic anomaly. Kid is 6'6" and supposedly still growing and has run in the 4.6-4.7 range in the 40. You just don't see those measurables everyday.

In my opinion Herb Waters, Josh Witt, and David Thompson are not under-the-radar guys. The above three mentioned truly came out of nowhere.

Advertisement
Back