Favorite Recruit from 2013 class?

Advertisement
God, I love this class. It's good news when this is a tough question.

Figs for immediate impact (we've all cheated by seeing him this spring).

Carter for upside.

Advertisement
Guys this class is full of starpower with extreme upside and potential. Thinking about trying to just name one kid is nearly impossible, thats how good this class really is. Gotta give Golden and Co. credit for the work the put in and the class they got with NCAA **** lingering over our heads.

Olsen
AQM
Burns
Carter
Sandland
Elder
Griffin (lol hard to count him in but really hope this stud ends up here)
Bond
Figs

AND theres more. Lets get it boys, the next few years are gonna be special. Really hope Donna does whatever she has to do to keep this staff in place for some stability for the next few years. Imagine if Golden really does want to build his own legacy at Miami like Paterno did at PSU. Obviously its a long shot and we won't really ever know what his true intentions are but imagine if he just wanted to pull a Bowden or Paterno and make Miami his for a long *** time. That being said I dont see Golden leaving unless its for an NFL HC job period.

Favorite? I gotta go with Sonny Odogwu. He is a quote machine! He will bring the Lulz, as you guys love to say, for years to come. Imagine what the impression a rs junior Chief Odogwu would make on an incoming freshman. I am willing to bet he would comply with sonny's wishes. Sonny brings the intensity and integrity as well as the lulz.

I gotta go with Burns, AQM, Kamalu, and yall sleepin on my boy Standish Dobard but he'll wake yall up after he redshirts this year hopefully

And based solely off character, unsure of his football potential:
SONNY BOMAYE SONNY BOMAYE!! Lmao

Stacy Coley for me, he's the kind of guy that's such a good athlete that he can make an amazing play look easy. I think he's going to be special here.

Advertisement
Honestly the whole class is awesome but if there is one guy i would say Olsen on offense and AQM on D

Coley on O
Carter on D.
Coley will leave here a legend, kid has the swag and talent

Advertisement
Advertisement
There are a lot to like. If Griffin qualifies I think he's going to be a beast. His size is going to be tough to defend. Grace is an awesome addition and I think he will produce solid for 4 yrs. AQM is another.

Grace
AQM
Griffin

Our D is the reason I have those two on top, over everyone else. They need to wreck shop.

Advertisement
Back