Favorite Recruit from 2013 class?

canes732

Crafty veteran
Premium
Obviously we love them all but who is the one ur most excited about?

mine is AQM kid is a beast

Advertisement
I think Carter ends up being the best player in this class. We haven't had a safety prospect with his upside since Kenny.

Advertisement
Not my team but if there is one player I would love to take from Miami's class it is AQM. AQM and Burns are special football players.

Last edited:
Advertisement
How soon you forget about Bush! Dude was a freshman last yr blowing people up and making plays. Obviously had his freshman moments but ill take Bush as a prospect over Carter.

I think Carter ends up being the best player in this class. We haven't had a safety prospect with his upside since Kenny.

Advertisement
Coley
Sandland
Bond
Artie Burns

Those were the ones I was really impressed by watching film and was excited to get. Of course with the JUCOs who knows what to expect but I have been big on Coley for a while. My dark horse fave is Corn Elder I watched his stuff and I think he will do some nice things at the U.

Advertisement
AQM and Olsen but Gall almost made it a top 3

Alex Gall had the quote of the year. When he told S. FL recruits he's all the way in OH and can see Miami building something special why can't you.

COLEY...POINT BLANK PERIOD....

second would be AQM.

This.

As much as I love guys like Gall, Burns, Carter, Grace etc. Stacy Coley is the most talented player in the class IMO, with AQM right behind him. Both are top flight impact players.

Obviously a guy like Figueroa is changing things right now so that makes a difference.

Advertisement
Back