Favorite Moments in UM vs FSU history

In light of the Sebastian the Ibis article on ESPN. have some fun with this thread and post your favorite UM vs FSU moments. Include videos if you have them.

I am a little torn, but I gotta go with "THE HIT"

Advertisement
X6eca7G.jpg

Tired of FSU fans talking sh*t after 7 straight years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dorsey to Shockey in 2000.

Either that or Wide Right III.

But I will say Rosier taunting FSU fans before passing to Langham is a personal favorite.

Cut their **** hearts out.

Sorry guys, this year is a little different for me. My stepbrother, an avid FSU fan, passed away this year.

Will be the first game in memory he doesn't talk trash with us on gameday.

Still want my guys to win, but it'll be a more reserved game for me.

Either that or Wide Right III.

But I will say Rosier taunting FSU fans before passing to Langham is a personal favorite.

Cut their **** hearts out.

Sorry guys, this year is a little different for me. My stepbrother, an avid FSU fan, passed away this year.

Will be the first game in memory he doesn't talk trash with us on gameday.

Still want my guys to win, but it'll be a more reserved game for me.

Sorry for your loss brother.

Advertisement
Sorry for your loss brother.

Thanks. He was a very smart, tough football player in his day, (MLB, 6'3, 225, 4.7 40), got recruited to a Division II school and things didn't work out.

I remember he was invited to the Outback Bowl, was a long snapper in the game. Was lined up against a future Hurricane by the name of Johnathan Vilma.

Said my stepbrother: "I couldn't block him. All I saw was a black blur." xD

Wide Left 1 with the Mcgahee screen earlier that same game.

Fsu was winning most of the game , the screen woke up the OB and then went crazy with the missed kick. I was parallel to the goalpost and all the stupid noles cheered thinking it was good and then the delayed roar of the stadium when everyone realized it missed was something else. I missed all the wide rights I can only imagine what they were like so I'm glad I was able to get a little taste of it that day.

Edit: Gore's OT td in 04 is close also. Probably 1A-1B between the 2

Advertisement
Back