Favorite Moments in UM vs FSU history

Advertisement
Wide Left 1 with the Mcgahee screen earlier that same game.

Fsu was winning most of the game , the screen woke up the OB and then went crazy with the missed kick. I was parallel to the goalpost and all the stupid noles cheered thinking it was good and then the delayed roar of the stadium when everyone realized it missed was something else. I missed all the wide rights I can only imagine what they were like so I'm glad I was able to get a little taste of it that day.

Edit: Gore's OT td in 04 is close also. Probably 1A-1B between the 2
I was in west end zone and can still picture mcgahee running down the sideline to this day. Couldn’t watch the field goal, had my head down, and looked up when I heard the roars. I was 10 at the time.

1. Dorsey to Shockey / Wide Right III
2. Wide Right I
3. Wide Right II
4. Wide Left I
5. Miami 31 FSU 0 (the "Seminole Rap" game)

The night before the 2002 game we were at a party and Betha's sister was there, she was friends with some friends of ours. Of course, we all thought Miami would blow them out. My buddy started telling her that her brother would choke the next day, relentlessly. Well, the poor guy did

I was in west end zone and can still picture mcgahee running down the sideline to this day. Couldn’t watch the field goal, had my head down, and looked up when I heard the roars. I was 10 at the time.
Was a junior in high school and went with a few buddies. That was the loudest crowd I'd ever heard in my life at the time.

Advertisement
Jeff Davis kicking a game-winning FG at Trailerhassee in 1983. Davis was only 11-20 for the year, so he was no Huerta.

Miami won 17-16 and went on to play #1 Nebraska in the Orange Bowl.

The rest is history.

I was there. It was the beginning of everything that followed. If I recall, Kosar hit Eddie Brown for a beauty...

Advertisement
giphy-17.gif

1. Dorsey to Shockey
2. Walsh to Irvin in 87
3. All the wide rights.
4. Barrow destroying Vanover
5. 86 when we came out and all of our players stood on the 50 and started taunting the Seminole players by doing the tomahawk before the game.

So many to

Advertisement
Saturday Nov 2nd 2019. Manny Diaz led the Canes to a 27 to 10 win at Doak. That game was JW's coming out party and started the winning streak. GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
Francois doing the fairy dance in the locker room....I know it's it's really part of a game, but can"t miss the opportunity to bring it up.

The 1st wide right, was 10 at the time..will never forget boobah with the bewildered look on his face after that miss
One of the best memories, especially since I was sitting in the endzone seats (UM section for the game) watching everyone from FSU thinking’s the fg was good at first.

Advertisement
Back