Favorite Moments in UM vs FSU history

Advertisement
Not a moment
But the sean t game in the rain is the best performance I have ever seen,
It’s rare a single defensive player can win a game but if there ever was an example this is it
He had rix so dam shook that game

That is also my best MIAMI/ FSU memory. I'm a new millennium Cane and that was my first time watching Miami vs FSU live. ****, my first time watching the Canes period was the Fiesta Bowl vs OSU. I'd never seen a Safety dominate like Sean Taylor could and still haven't seen a player like him to this day... not even close.

I was a Freshman in HS that year and he inspired me to play safety/ DB instead of WR. Almost brings a tear to my eye thinking about those games. That '03 team was a beast in its entirety.

That game that Japicky went led the comeback was incredible as well

The night before the 2002 game we were at a party and Betha's sister was there, she was friends with some friends of ours. Of course, we all thought Miami would blow them out. My buddy started telling her that her brother would choke the next day, relentlessly. Well, the poor guy did
Whose Betha? Don't remember a Betha.

Advertisement
Not a moment
But the sean t game in the rain is the best performance I have ever seen,
It’s rare a single defensive player can win a game but if there ever was an example this is it
He had rix so dam shook that game
Imagine eating Lunch with Sean the following day...

I just really miss Chris Rix
The only person who went to college and started giving out business cards to fellow students. He didn't understand why people thought It was odd....he said, "Well, maybe things are more corporate where I'm from out in California."

Corporate Chris, like Willie, is the FSU gift that one hopes keeps on giving.

Advertisement
The 1st wide right, was 10 at the time..will never forget boobah with the bewildered look on his face after that miss
I was in the FSU student section for that game. When we were down 16-7 going into the 4th, this cute FSU girl turns around and says, "Oh I'm sorry. I forgot my Kleenex!" Then when they thought they had made the kick, they were celebrating wildly. 95% of the stadium thought it was good. When I saw our favorite bird running onto the field waving no good, I screamed, "He missed it!" It was like the whole stadium heard me, because that place got eerily quiet really fast. I then tapped on cutie's shoulder and said, "Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot my Kleenex." Then proceeded to get the **** out of there.

My worst memory was future great pro WR Fred Biletnikoff playing DB for FSU and returning an interception of our QB's pass for a TD. Can'' remember the year, prolly about '63.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure if mentioned elsewhere but 2002 Miami-FSU game on ESPN U. I miss Chris Rix.

Honorable Mention:

Punter Freddie Capshaw holding for an attempted field goal in ‘01. He sees that FSU is coming through to block the kick, so he calmly picks up the ball and outruns all 11 FSU guys to the end zone. TDs > FGs.

Advertisement
Back