Favorite Croot

Man let these names sink in. Do y’all see this? Like have y’all taken a second to let this class sink in. I haven’t, been so focused on who’s next. Every answer to this question is legit.

I like Riley Williams because I see him being our Bowers from GA. Can’t get any big time WRs right now but it can be done without them. Great o line & running game with game changing TEs. Also we have some great athletes in the slot that are far from slouches. Feel like Riley can open a lot up for the offense. Wouldn’t be mad at us looking like UGA on offense.
Such an unheralded kid despite being one of the best TEs in the country

He’s kind of a hybrid between Jordan and Mallory can’t wait to see him hit the field

Advertisement
come at me dc comics GIF

I’ll take Wayne and Bain

Such an unheralded kid despite being one of the best TEs in the country

He’s kind of a hybrid between Jordan and Mallory can’t wait to see him hit the field

Look at his offer list. Gets overlooked because he handled his recruitment like a professional but he could’ve easily been a down to wire kid against the big dogs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So many good players in this class, hard to pick just one, especially on defense.
Offense : Francis, Ray Ray, Samson
Defense : Bain, Wayne, Washington and Cormani.

What's my phrase???

ALL OF THE SAMOANS

Can't wait til Francis and Francisco and Frankie leads our team in spine chilling Siva Tau war dances against our opponents. Gonna have them mfers shook.

Advertisement
Now that 96% of our class has signed, who is your favorite ‘Croot for ‘23? They’re all great because they’re now ‘Canes but who to you is the fan-fave or ambassador ala Duke Johnson or Deejay Dallas?

I got to go with Jayden Wayne. Committed way back on July 9, never wavered throughout the rough season. His stock on the major sites also seemed to plummet for no reason yet he still tweeted out congrats to our other five stars like FM when they were named as one. He may not be as flashy on the field as some others off the Edge but the kid is a talent and going to be a good one.
Defense- Malik Bryant
Offense- All ol signees

Every single player that signed on today. This Class is LOADED. If they all stick together & work their a@@es off, they will be revered by Canes fans for decades. Props to Ray Ray though for his efforts to keep this group together. He seemed to play a critical role in keeping everyone on board.

Congratulations to the coaching staff, admin & everyone else associated with the program for this amazing class. Thank you to John Ruiz for LifeWallet's great work with student-athletes. Keep stacking & we'll be able to run a train on opponents in the years to come. One last request though: "Show Me the "Mani"! Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back