Favorite Croot

TheU1984

All ACC
Now that 96% of our class has signed, who is your favorite ‘Croot for ‘23? They’re all great because they’re now ‘Canes but who to you is the fan-fave or ambassador ala Duke Johnson or Deejay Dallas?

I got to go with Jayden Wayne. Committed way back on July 9, never wavered throughout the rough season. His stock on the major sites also seemed to plummet for no reason yet he still tweeted out congrats to our other five stars like FM when they were named as one. He may not be as flashy on the field as some others off the Edge but the kid is a talent and going to be a good one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
There are so many. I thought about this a few days ago and came upon Jaden Wayne as my favorite. He was one of the first to get on board and stayed on board despite the abortion of a season the Canes have had. Then, he gets dunked on in every recruiting rankings update because he is more of a run stopping DE rather than a flashy sack master DE. Throughout it all, he has kept his head down and worked hard. I can't wait for this guy to destroy RB's and QB's in the future.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back